Hail, Wyrmrest.

Wyrmrest Accord
Cedrinn here. After a long 2 year hiatus from WoW, I've returned to Azeroth. (So much has changed! It's kind of overwhelming! O_o)

I tried playing Guild Wars 2, and I really liked it, don't get me wrong. But there was something missing in it that just didn't draw me in like WoW did back in the day: the story. The lore. Roleplaying with friends. Not to say that GW2 doesn't have an intricate story. I just couldn't embrace it the way I do with Warcraft, a story I've participated in since Warcraft II.

And so, I return, and it feels good. I know there was a significant migration here from Steamwheedle Cartel, so if anyone remembers Mekudii from way back when, that's me. If not, Cedrinn is a simple lumberjack out of Eastvale that could no longer sit idly while the world went crazy around him. Almost everything out there is brand new to him, and he could certainly use a friend (or several) to help him out with all the overwhelming mysteries of the world.

I'd like to find an RP guild eventually, but I'm in no rush. I like getting to know a couple members before throwing on the tabard.

See you all out there!
Come hang out with SoL! If there's nothing going on in the Hinterlands (where the unit is based IC), whisper an officer and we'll see if anyone is free to arp. Hope to see you in-game!
Sounds good! I'll make my way over there this afternoon!
Welcome back.
09/23/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Cedrinn
Sounds good! I'll make my way over there this afternoon!

I'll keep an eye out for ya in-game. As we won't be reopening recruitment until next month, you'll have ample time to get to know us should you be interested.