@Monday

Warrior
1 2 3 9 Next
It's Monday, Monday

27 hours
Soooooo not feeling class tomorrow.
I might have to call in sick tomorrow just to play MoP......WoW is NOT ruining my life haha. But seriously I am sick so thats like a win win
Tues @ 7pm, you can't come soon enough (actually subtract at least 1:45hours as I am already over on hours)

Edit:

I might have to call in sick tomorrow just to play MoP......WoW is NOT ruining my life haha. But seriously I am sick so thats like a win win

Got a cold? I've been sick for like a week, and at this point our entire grocery team has it at some stage in its life cycle.
Contemplating going to bed at like 6 PM or something to wake up and play expansion when it releases. I've never actually been on at the exact beginning of an expansion.

Also, giving this test problem about another hour or so before I just throw in the towel and accept a horrible grade, and just try harder on the last two tests.
I was on at the beginning of Vanilla....that....was intense!!!!!! Also was on at the start of WOTLK
09/23/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Lukar
Also, giving this test problem about another hour or so before I just throw in the towel and accept a horrible grade, and just try harder on the last two tests.

Thinking of doing that for tomorrow, both classes are just review with a test on Wednesday and another next Monday. I know my basics, I can get around it. Just gatta put in the extra "oomph" to the cramming, and I'll be fine. Honestly, did this last time with Cataclysm and went in to a Psychology test the same day.

I think I'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Anyone wanna take bets on who's getting first between us @Dayers? :D
Tues @ 7pm, you can't come soon enough (actually subtract at least 1:45hours as I am already over on hours)

Edit:

Got a cold? I've been sick for like a week, and at this point our entire grocery team has it at some stage in its life cycle.

That's why you aren't supposed to go to work sick... you're not pussying out, your're just protecting your co-workers. Unless you hate them all. Then by all means go to work sick as a dog and drag em down with you lol.

We all got sick at the same time. And while most businesses have that policy, if I do that then I get points off on my evaluation. Even if I use a sick day. To avoid that I have to go in to work and then have them send me home, which as we are routinely understaffed doesn't happen.

The whole points bit really wouldn't bother me (while it can affect raises, my location pretty much gives everyone the same amount regardless of their score) if I wasn't trying to get promoted. Trying to maintain a consistently high score so that they have no choice. Last time I came within 3 points of a score that I was told was impossible to get. FML.
Oh and yea I don't know but I think the pollution of Shanghai is getting to my lungs after a year of being here....either that or just bronchitis
That blows either way lol.
Wooooops!

09/23/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Ranikotar
clutche and rainbow dash...wanna race to 90?

I guess we could =D

I got a group and plan all laid out.
hehe woops as well

I have a group and all my dailies set to turn in as well :)
Aw, that's cute. You guys have groups. I'm doing it solo.

BECAUSE I DON'T GIVE A actually I found my transmog for all of Pandaria. I DON'T WANNA SHOW NO ONE CAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO TAKE IT.

Even though I'm 100% sure it'll be common.
Tbh, I'm not going to bother with the dailies I'm just going to solo quest my way through like I did during cata. Undecided on blade storm, shock wave or dragon roar for leveling.

Although.... Now that I'm on an extremely high pop server the queue times are going to be 'fun'.
Well the excitement will for sure keep me up tonight =D!
I'm gonna probably go to sleep right after my class tomorrow at 3:20 and sleep til 2 ish, wake up and get situated, then be ready for 3 AM
WE ARE SO DAMNED CLOSED TO THIS EXPANSION

I AM SO EXCITED

Also beat BL2. Last boss was a bit of a letdown, but hey, everything up to that was amazing, no questions asked. Gearbox has a real winner in this game.
I think my guild is all going to stream from the get go. Hopefully, we will get some viewers if we are one of the few actually streaming our Heroic Progression