Hunter macros help please and pvp advise plea

Hunter
Hello I just started making this hunter and to be honest. I'm a epic fail when it comes to making macros so on.

So I am a beast master hunter to being my profs are mining and skinning spider pet.

Can anyone give me some good beast master pvp Macros and advise on how i can become a pro hunter pvper Please

Also I really love spiders so if possiable i want to keep it as a pvp pet idk if it good or not but ya

-thanks
Idk about macros, but yeah you can keep the spider, just keybind his web. Its a really long lastong root.
I'd recommend doing LOTS of duels and arena/wargames. You can do bg's for fun and to gear up though. I'm trying to learn hunter PVP myself and ... over the past week I've learned a lot.

As far as macro's go, it's pretty much a one-time deal. Once you have ones that work you'll probably stick with them for a good long while. Google is your best friend there for picking what you want but there is a macro sticky in this forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2416111670?page=1 . Of course, a lot of the old hunter macro's still work too so don't count them out.

I wish I could share my own macro's but to me it seems hunters have so many abilities that, if chained into a /castsequence macro, might be difficult to pull off at the right time.

Nevertheless, here are a few I use:

Heal

/cast exhilaration
/cast [@nurb] roar of sacrifice

Kill Shot

/stopcasting
/cancelaura Deterrence
/cancelaura Hand of Protection
/cast Kill Shot

Burst

/petattack
/cast Bestial Wrath
/stopcasting
/cast Intimidation
/cast Rabid
/cast lynx rush
/use 14

Freedom

/cast [@nurb] master's call

Deterrence

#showtooltip Deterrence
/cancelaura Deterrence
/cast Deterrence

Because I can't justify giving serpent sting a spot on my bars

/castsequence reset=5 Concussive Shot, Serpent Sting

If I reeeeeally need to get off that silencing shot:

#showtooltip Silencing Shot
/stopcasting
/cancelaura Deterrence
/cast Silencing Shot

I have a bunch of these, one for all my pet slots. Some have spirit mend on the second line, some don't have anything on the second line.

/castsequence reset=3 dismiss pet, Call Pet 4
/cast [@nurb]spirit mend

This one is for when my pet is too far away to assist me. I set this one up just today and find it pretty useful.

/petfollow
/cast dash