Who is your warrior hero?

Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
My warrior hero is Ghostcrawler.
He's managed to kill every warrior that's ever existed.
Can't top that
Korgoth of Barbaria!
William Wallace, Achilles, Leonidas, Maximus Decimus Meridius

Any will do.
Gimli from Lord Of The Ring
Two words: Guan Yu

Ajax the Greater from Greek mythology

No magic, no powers, just all that is man.
I'm gonna have to change mine to Flintlocke.

Huskar from DotA.
Two words: Guan Yu

Ah, yes. A warrior of great repute, and a true master of the beard (As long as we're going by the Dynasty Warrior series!)

My personal favorite from that series/time period is Xu Zhu (Xu Chu)

Hands down Druss the Legend!

Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend

David Gemmell wrote a ton of amazing warriors though.
Kenpachi no question.
William Shatner.

I have a phaser? Who cares I'll punch that guy in the face instead, then I'll sleep with that green skinned 4 breasted woman over there!
MadMartigan from the 1988 movie Willow (when Val Kilmer's head was normal size).
Lord Anduin Lothar, leader of the shattered kingdom.

Dude killed Midivh the last Guardian and greatest Mage of all time and lead all of Stormwind to the safety of Lordaeron. He was considered the greatest threat to the Horde; his death quelled the fall of the Horde in the second war.

Mad Max

Clare, Claymore (Anime)

She has true Berserker/Recklessness, and nothing could stop her. NOTHING!

Link, Legend of Zelda

Called into service as a kid, and manages to save the world every time
I see a lot of people talking about forgotten realms characters but nobody has mentioned Zaknafein? My favorite scene in all of R.A. Salvatores writing was the first scene Zaknafein was in where he whipped the tongue out of the mouth of a priestess who was trying to cast a spell.

But overall, I gotta go with Conan as well. And as stated above, not the !@#$ty Conan movie characters. The recent one was terrible and Arnold wasn't any better. Read the books. I'd recommend starting with Red Nails if you've never read Conan.

Drinking, thieving and skull cleaving. Ah, the good life. Now, I'm off to tread the jewelled thrones of the earth (and by that I mean my workplace) beneath my sandaled feet.
Kratos the god of war
Varion Wrynn is an animal/boss/AHHHHHHHH

King Leonidas was a boss/SPARRRTAAAAAA

Kratos from God of War gets the trophy though with a "YOU WILL NOW DIE TO SWORDS AND FLAMING CHAINS!"