Power Word: Tier 5, The Last Mindbender

Priest
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Long time reader....first time poster.

Kard + all necessary BS > monk.

Looking forward to melting more faces in MoP. Oh, popcorn and bacon is a winning combo.
Looking forward to melting more faces in MoP. Oh, popcorn and bacon is a winning combo.

Kettle corn > all
09/24/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Rapsidy

Kettle corn > all

Kettlecorn is quie tasty. With fall in the air here in Indiana and the festivals kicking in high gear, I have all the kettle corn I can handle.
Probably my BE first, then my Tauren for gathering, then Ankle. I may level Ankle enough for profession breakpoint before the cow, but I'm not really sure at this point.
I can't decide if my monk or one of my Horde alts will make it to 90 after Kerias.
09/23/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Nixx
Grats on finally finding some pants.

I forgot to take them back off. :(
Pants required at IapCon btw.
Dailies maxed
Arch frags maxed
In queue to kill the last heroic boss I need to cap JP

Then it's shower, nap, and grab a snack time. Possibly not in that order.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Which actually ends up being moop.
Gotcha. Not going to IapCon.
Who will I feed all these strawberries too?
To whom will you feed the strawberries?

You can feed them to Kerias.
Why would Kerias be invited?
Technically everyone is invited to IapCon 2012 which is next month, and my couch no longer has someone sleeping on it so IapCon 2012 works. I was just laying down the ground rules for IapCon as a whole. Pants are required at all times unless showering or getting into different pants.
I request kilts be considered as suitable attire in lieu of pants.
WTF is a IapCon? Sounds sketchy, no thanks, I don't need another pregnancy scare.
Kilts are acceptable, I have one. Legwear as a whole must be worn though, no running around in unmentionables.

IapCon is what came around after BlizzCon was announced to not be a thing. I live so close to Anaheim it's basically the same thing, minus Blizzard stuff.
It's Blizzcon, minus everything that makes Blizzcon good/worth attending, plus Iapetus.
Who willingly lives in California?
Mountain lions.
California gurlz, Iapetus, Blizzard employees and mountain lions.