lol @ horde in Halaa

Bleeding Hollow
just for the record, you guys where so bad you couldnt take 5 of us on without getting a raid group together LUL recruit moar ppl from other realms pl0x
Who are you again?
pretty sure i didnt see you there, so its irrelevant for you to know who i am kthankxbai
Lol, gotta love the little hordies and there endless war machine.
09/23/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Greenslock
Who are you again?
09/24/2012 04:25 AMPosted by Xiic
Who are you again?

for the record all alliance will be camped and killed on sight while leveling. This has been voted on by the BH horde community. GL leveling PVP noobs.

PS: I will almost feel bad for those ally's that just want to quest... Wait nvm it was just gas
09/23/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Raventhørn
pretty sure i didnt see you there, so its irrelevant for you to know who i am kthankxbai

Excuse me. This is Bleeding Hollow. If you want to post on our Forums, all IWC members must know who you are. Otherwise, no raging on forums.

So, let IWC know. "Who are you again?"
endryx Lol :D
09/24/2012 07:15 AMPosted by Pathology
for the record all alliance will be camped and killed on sight while leveling.

Soooo...you're going to camp EVERY quest point/giver AND it's corresponding quest areas, in every zone in Pandaria, eh? Now, once your noodle tries to figure out the logistics in that one, tell me muffins, how are you gonna stop people from just levelling from repeated instance runs...you know, the ones I can just click on from the comfort of my UI...

This has been voted on by the BH horde community. GL leveling PVP noobs.

Awwww, you cute little optimist you, we of the Alliance community want you to tell us more!
for the record all alliance will be camped and killed on sight while leveling. This has been voted on by the BH horde community. GL leveling PVP noobs.

if u can kill them with that 1550 achieve
Who in the hell are you?

PS: I will almost feel bad for those ally's that just want to quest... Wait nvm it was just gas

I never voted.

^
Highest 3 man personal rating 1,567
Arenas played 729
"noobs"

such a qt ^.^
Lol cuz rating automatically determines good/bad individual performance in a team? Not only that I never really liked arean. More of a world PVPer or some RBG's But mainly I am a PVE hero. They dont call me a Savior of Azeroth for nothing you know.

And to the dumba$$ that thought i would single handedly stop every ally questing by myself... you really are the reason why I hate alliance, your dumber then the stuff that comes out of my dogs butt. like I still cant believe you said something so dumb....
IWC NO NO THIS GUY WHO POST ON OUR FORUM! ^ Get him outta here! lol
09/24/2012 02:18 PMPosted by Pathology
And to the dumba$$ that thought i would single handedly stop every ally questing by myself... you really are the reason why I hate alliance, your dumber then the stuff that comes out of my dogs butt. like I still cant believe you said something so dumb....

1. "You're";
2. "Than";
3. Capitalization is your friend;
4. Punctuation...*tsk*;
5. You sure are "more of a world PvPer" with those 29,565 honorable kills...I'm terribly vexed at the thought of you camping me and the rest of the Alliance "PVP noobs"...;

E-thugs these days, sure don't make 'em like they used to.

Hugs 'n kisses, muffin.
09/24/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Jibbajabba

1. "You're";
2. "Than";
3. Capitalization is your friend;
4. Punctuation...*tsk*;
5. You sure are "more of a world PvPer" with those 29,565 honorable kills...I'm terribly vexed at the thought of you camping me and the rest of the Alliance "PVP noobs"...;

E-thugs these days, sure don't make 'em like they used to.

Hugs 'n kisses, muffin.

Lmfao.

I never voted.

Garrosh recently decided to not allow the old and infirm to vote. Sorry old man :(

I never voted.

Garrosh recently decided to not allow the old and infirm to vote. Sorry old man :(

<---This....

is a choice.