So who else

Wyrmrest Accord
I'mma be there.

Hope the digital download won't prevent this.
09/24/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Sorchia
i dont drink coffee and im looking forward to alot of serious pure pwnage this week, let's just hope the midnight release goes alot better then Diablo III did otherwise Activizzard may find themselves owned by EA next year. =D

Bite your tongue, young lady! Don't even suggest that Blizz will get picked up by EA, that's a horrible idea!

As for me, it'll depend on how I'm feeling after the midnight release at my local game shop goes. If I'm more awake than asleep, I'll probably play a little bit, start getting some of the other companion pets that I want. If I'm too tired, I'll crash for about four hours before my hyperactivity wakes me back up to log back in.
I'll be playing a gnome monk for or Pokemon battles for an hour before going to bed. When I wake up it's leveling time on my main.
My teacher cancelled class for Tuesday, so I get to play ALLLLL day tommorrow.
I find it odd that the one time where having a WoW obsession is warranted and/or excuseable, most of you guys aren't taking advantage of it.

Is there some sort of underground WrA hipster group I don't know about?

I have classes from 5am to 9pm on tuesday. Still debating on what to do, if anything I'll log on at midnight and if it looks like a Blizzard server disaster like the Diablo 3 release I will call it a night and go to bed, if not, I might play for a while.

That being said, playing at launch is kind of overrated. It's exciting up until you try to get a quest and see 50+ drakes sitting on top of a questgiver. Hopefully this will be avoided in MoP since (I think?) we don't start with the ability to fly in Pandaria.

I am going to be really pissed if Blizzard messes up the launch though. Between the terrible Diablo 3 launch (which lasted almost 2 weeks), the Jay Wilson comments, and the database compromise (which was swept under the rug with a "whoops, our bad"), a poor MoP launch will lose all the faith I have in Blizzard.
Pretty sure more than half of the guild is staying up tonight to level and hang out together. ^.^
I'm working up at 5AM the next day.

i'll still be online tonight for release, time to go to sleep
I'mma be there.

Hope the digital download won't prevent this.

You are ok.

As long as you have the latest patch for WoW (which we all do if we have played recently), then you have Pandaria.

Buying the digital download simply "opens the gates". So no real download required basically.
I don't have a job or current obligations.

Get me some coffee.

Hopefully the server's dont error 37 on us.
Question the wife had, were in Mn, and I am seeing two different countdowns, one for 11 hours, and one for 8 hours from the thread Taldin made.

Which would be correct, and would I be able to play the game at midnight central over here or no?
Question the wife had, were in Mn, and I am seeing two different countdowns, one for 11 hours, and one for 8 hours from the thread Taldin made.

Which would be correct, and would I be able to play the game at midnight central over here or no?

It is 11 hours and 20 mins from now (posted at 12:40 pst)

Basically the timer you see on the main page is the correct one
It will be midnight, Pacific time (or server time).
I have work. All week. And not a job I can zombie through.

My bitterness is infinite.

Yeah, I lucked out and got Wed off by accident, however I have that kind of job as well. If I happen to wake up I may hop on for a short bit, but not going to make a point to.
I'm already bored of MoP... oh beta. Anyway, I'll probably not even play MoP into october, I can't juggle 3 mmos atm.
Mucho appreciated.
Well... MoP is going live at 2 am where I live. I work at my local Gamestop and I'm the only one at my store that is current on what's going on in WoW so my Boss has me working the midnight tonight, so by the time I get done with that and get home and install the game it'll be MoP time >3 and though I have to work the next evening, I'm sure I'll be fine on coffee and catnaps, but Wednesday and Thursday I have off so I'll be playin' like crazy.
I never really saw the appeal of blowing through content just because you end up very bored while waiting for everyone else to catch up to you.

I'm not getting mists because I can't afford it, but I'm excited to see all the new pandas running around. Should be fun to see what the community comes up with rp character wise.
09/24/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Bimpy
I never really saw the appeal of blowing through content just because you end up very bored while waiting for everyone else to catch up to you.

That's what alts/alt raids are for. ^.^

I'm not getting mists because I can't afford it, but I'm excited to see all the new pandas running around. Should be fun to see what the community comes up with rp character wise.

End game pvp. You also have solo options to get better gear, making you ahead of the gear curve at the endgame.
Day off tomorrow, so hell to the yes will I be playing tonight. :D