Copied from general for MG

Moon Guard
You step onto Pandaria, Smoke fills the air around you, mingling with the salty tang from the sea and the acrid smell of burning flesh. Mere minutes before the area you are currently standing in was a battlefield. The cries of anguish, the screams of fear and the roars of hatred from a thousand mouths still ring in your ears.

You suddenly hear a noise to the side. You walk over to investigate and discover an enemy soldier. Whatever is left of her armor is tattered, torn and matted with blood. Under a fold of cloth you can just make out a piece of her entrails. Her breathing is labored and weak. Clearly she doesn't have much time left.

As her head lolls to the side she spots you. She feebly begins to lift a broken blade she still clutches in her hand. Reacting quickly you press your foot onto her wrist. In a weak moan of pain she drops the weapon. You then pick up the weapon and examine it. The blade was snapped cleanly and its edges are tinged dark red. You know for certain that blood once belonged to one of your comrades.

You look down at the enemy and then back at the blade. A look comes across her face, a strange mixture of anger and resignation. Whatever is left of her life is now in your hands and she knows it.

What do you say? What do you do?

((Copied and pasted because I wanna see moon guardian responses!))
*readies blade*

Let's find out what makes orcs tick, shall we?

*perform vivisection on orc right then and there*

((Same answer as my one in general))
/cast cannibalize

Yeah. While they are still alive.
Uh, kill them, obviously. It would be a swifter, cleaner death than what they'd get from being nearly disemboweled.
This is all IC, if you start a debate with me, a kitten is punched somewhere out there.

This is war, and it's the defeated enemy. If it's one of the Horde races Reg considers somewhat honorable, she'll give them a clean, well-earned finish -because that is what she'd expect from that Orc/Tauren if she was the one bleeding on the ground instead.

If it's one of the "other rats", stab them in a painful but not instant death way. They'd probably torture Reg too if they could, so a favor repaid.

If it's an undead, well, we have all this arsenal of paladin spells for a reason. Send them to finally rest after serving unholy necromancers for so long.
This is all IC, if you start a debate with me, a kitten is punched somewhere out there.

This is war, and it's the defeated enemy. If it's one of the Horde races Reg considers somewhat honorable, she'll give them a clean, well-earned finish -because that is what she'd expect from that Orc/Tauren if she was the one bleeding on the ground instead.

If it's one of the "other rats", stab them in a painful but not instant death way. They'd probably torture Reg too if they could, so a favor repaid.

If it's an undead, well, we have all this arsenal of paladin spells for a reason. Send them to finally rest after serving unholy necromancers for so long.

/starts debate
Drain Life is I am injured, Drain Soul if not.

Either way her death will help the Horde war effort.
09/24/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Noitora
/starts debate

I didn't like kittens much anyway. *punch kitten*
I end her life swiftly with by slitting her throat.
Look, free ghoul.
Baen's ears flattened as she knelt, tossing the broken blade into the sand mere feet away. A gauntleted hand dug under the dying soldier's head just as the other rested on the opposide side of her jaw.
The tauren's ember eyes hardened as she looks into those of the fallen, no trace of anything but grim resolve. "Be at peace," she murmured gently before her hands jerked, and a snap was heard.

Snorting the stench of burning out of her wide nostrils, she rose again, took one look at the beach, and began to jog into the jungle with the heavy clatter of plate following her.
I say--

http://i.imgur.com/SM9y7.jpg
"Oh you'll pay for that, mongrel." A grin, gripping the soldier's neck "I'm going to enjoy this, so very much." Throwing her to the ground, Karob unsheathed his blade and dived it into the soldier's legs. Finally he cut them off, throwing them to the side "Victory or death, right?" He proceeds to cut off her hands, taking the torso and tying it to a tree. Finally slicing her arms off with the blade she killed his comrade with. He let the enemy soldier bleed to death.
Baenhoof, we should like, find each other in the Jade Forest and reenact that. BOTH SIDES.
Ghaoithe was never one for war. She was a practical elf, an entrepreneur who was used to cutting deals and digging through tombs instead of attempting to quell her enemies with fire and brimstone. She was concerned with what a person had to offer more than if her people would approve of whatever race she was exchanging her wares with at the time. She had certainly seen her share of scuffles - a treasure hunter always had competitors - but all-out war was something she tread very carefully to avoid. Boarding the Horde ship for the new land was supposed to bring an unknown world of wonders and fortune. She was not prepared for an all-out battle with the Alliance fleet.

As Ghoaithe held the blade in her hands, she stared quietly at the wounded soldier in front of her. She was a human, and very young. Her eyes fixed on the weary rogue's own fel green, and Ghaoithe knew then that this poor soldier was not unlike herself. She was lured by a mission and promises of an unexplored isle. Her eyes were not filled with hatred but rather fear. And she was dying.

The human looked very much like a young girl Ghaoithe had once met. She was a young Paladin attempting to bring peace and restore some semblance of order to a city set upon fire by the Lich King Arthas. Even though Ghaoithe was more interested in what trinkets the Scarlet Monastery held inside, this young Paladin did not judge her or turn down her offer to help. She was kind, with a soft face filled with hope and understanding that went beyond racial tensions. Ghaoithe wondered if she was related to this poor woman before her.

The fire-haired elf laid down the broken blade quietly and instead lifted the hand of the dying woman and held it tightly. Looking at the damage beneath her armor, it was clear this woman would not make it through the evening. The battered soldier did not say anything but seemed to understand, gripping Ghaoithe's hand tightly. There they sat, lost in time, as the the sounds of farther battle blasted in the distance through the night. The soldier's breaths gradually slowed and eventually stopped. Ghaoithe did not let go of her hand for several minutes afterwards.

Closing the girl's eyes and standing, Ghaoithe looked upon the dense forest ahead. She straightened her azure armor, wondering as she stepped forward what kind of sign this beginning meant for her journey through the mysterious island in the mist.
Use a bandage on her and make her ok.
Being evil and all I start singing Rod Stewart songs, as if that's not bad enough I'm really off key. Suffer, human!
Both Forrgrim and Thrunkar would be the same;

The Paladin/Warrior raised his weapon, "Go to your ancestors worthy foe, and feel proud for you have given all for your beliefs." Then swing down ending it quickly.
Or, a less RP-related answer:

I gank her, get the honor and the killing blow...then leave before she rezzes or summons guildies.