O the irony....

Illidan
Post Limit:
Horde are complaining about the queue?! No way! Now wanting free transfers off the server?! No way!

Most of you don't come to the forums too often, but to complain of course, so I hate to be the one to say "I told you so". I literally LOL'd when I read your complaints.

Anyway, figured I would share.

The people who transferred here and the people who helped them get here, hats off to you. Nothing wrong with a few but now as you all can see, you are all paying for it in the long run.

Upset?! It's okay, watching that number going from 2000 to 500 will calm you down.
At least you guys can actually complete quests after waiting half the night in queue.
09/26/2012 07:12 AMPosted by Rustyshanks
At least you guys can actually complete quests after waiting half the night in queue.

Can't say I blame you for rolling rogue on a server like this lol....
Just a tip* I wouldn't be requesting a "sticky" for an illidan information thread anymore, it probably helped hundreds, if not thousands, of players make their choice to transfer (weeks) before MoP by writing a 2 page information guide of "illidan" and bumping it every single day. Basically, the entire post is "if you want to do PVE and PVP, Illidan horde are "highly" progressed and you can "easily" find a group/guild". Who wouldn't transfer to that?! (I'm not going to go into detail how far from the truth that actually is btw)

My thread was posted 6/15/2012.

Illidan is the furthest progressed Horde server, and as long as you are a competent player, it is extremely easy to find PuGs and guilds.

All of which I cover in my Info & FAQ post.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5825483120

You know, the one you think you're trolling.