which class to level in MoP first?

Rogue
I'm unsure about which to level first out of my death knight and my rogue. i know rogues have been on the end of the nerf bat and have some ramp up time to do decent damage in most specs, combat being the least probably. as for death knights, from what ive heard are in a good place but im unsure which spec to level if i choose to go DK. ive always really been blood but from what i played on the beta frost did a ton of damage and unholy seems interesting, ive never played unholy before.

what are your opinions? also, which do you think will be better for end game?
Play what you find fun.
09/24/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Aeriwen
Play what you find fun.

This.

09/24/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Blooddrunk
which do you think will be better for end game?

This is a terrible reason to choose a main. Class balance at end game changes like the wind. It doesn't matter whats good now, I can guarantee that in a patch or two it will be very different.

Unless you choose a mage.
This is a terrible reason to choose a main. Class balance at end game changes like the wind. It doesn't matter whats good now, I can guarantee that in a patch or two it will be very different.

Unless you choose a mage.

haha, i see what you did there. and yeah, i know, heres hoping rogues get buffed soon. i guess ill just see what end game this expansion is like and decide