No time? Former HC raiders coming back read!

Guild Recruitment
We are 4 Top 50 US raiders and our former guild had fallen apart towards the end of Cataclysm. We are looking to reform a new guild on a new server and welcome other like minded raiders to come be a part of something fresh and unique and first and foremost, successful, for Mists of Pandaria. The four of our mains are currently a Mage, Priest, Paladin and Hunter. We are considering an alliance guild on a medium to high pop server (Have a few options available to us at LvL 25 as well) and continue raiding. We also have a few friends from old raiding teams we are looking to bring back and raid with us from other servers once again. Everything from the guild will be fresh and all founding members will be given proper rank, access to guild tabs and input. The guild name will be voted upon by its founding members.

We are are looking for players who are either tired of trying to fit into a new environment of established raiders or cant seem to find a place for themselves to raid with like minded individuals. We want former hardcore raiders who still want to Kill bosses but not raid 6 days a week and a place where you will be respected, and your contributions valued. We have been playing on the PTR and are familiar with raids in Mists. If you haven't done any heroics but feel you are just being held back in a bad situation we would be glad to consider you to come along and learn with us. We are looking to create a laid back, friendly and cooperative progression oriented raiding environment that challanges for top 50 US in time. The goal is a 10 man raiding team consisting of a rotation of 12 main raiders and possible subs. Due to cross server raiding restrictions being lifted we can set up a raid of Heroic DS with interested people to see how we cope with one another. The general idea at the time is to raid 3 days a week at 4 hours a day. All raid times and days will be voted upon by guild members.

This is your ability to start fresh with a new group of raiders with NO expectations, NO applications and build on it through Mists of Pandaria. If you are a heroic experienced player but would like to reroll onto another toon/alt/spec this is also a great opportunity to do so. We have all been in Top 50US Progression guilds and are capable of downing any and all bosses and need some more interested raiders to be involved in friendly, accepting raiding environment based on mutual cooperation and preparation.

Anymore information about this guild re-roll I will gladly discuss via email, here or in game. Please leave me a way to contact you in game (RID) or via email. You can also reach me via RID at rdproductionsinc@yahoo.com. In the notes please state the reason for the request (Mists Guild) and what Class/Race you would like to bring along. Im expecting a bit of responses so I may not get to everyone immediately but I will try my best to get back to anyone in a timely fashion. I Look forward to talking and raiding with some of you soon. Please dont respond if you arent ready to transfer serves or currently dont have the funds to do so. We all pay for our own game experience and we will not be paying for yours. Also, If there is a group in a similar situation we would welcome some kind of merge arrangement.
Bump
Howdy! Posting so you remember me.
09/24/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Thanatosis
Howdy! Posting so you remember me.

No problem, we will stay in touch. Good talking to you.
Bump
Bump
Still seeking some great Raiders.
Bump
Hello there. I have been playing wow since 2007 And quit before cataclysm. Im a really hardcore player lf a serious/hardcore raiding guild. I Will assist to raids 100% at any time And Will always try to be top 3 dps ;) ret pally
09/25/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Báhámútz
Hello there. I have been playing wow since 2007 And quit before cataclysm. Im a really hardcore player lf a serious/hardcore raiding guild. I Will assist to raids 100% at any time And Will always try to be top 3 dps ;) ret pally

You have a RID?
09/25/2012 03:02 PMPosted by Vincentus
Prior realm first warlock back in WoTLK, trying to get back into the game. Not interested in preteen nerd ragers, but if you can provide something better than that and a late night raid, let me know :)

I think we can work something out. Give me your RID or hit me up in game via RID.
09/25/2012 04:31 PMPosted by Vincentus
hisdarkdemise@gmail.com

Thanks, will get in touch in game.
Bump
Bump
At it again, huh? Good luck this time around.
Bump
Hey, myself and a few of my friends had a similar idea, and basically came up with the following:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713482925

Would love to get in touch.

Hoozierhoopz@gmail.com
If it's weekend raiding you're looking for, we're recruiting more still of some particular classes.
Hit me or my Co-GM up. Oxyra#1473 or AshenAngel#1491

We raid 6PM to 11PM PST Th/F/Sa

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6552025533#1