Arcane Annoying sound

Mage
Post Limit:
Please remove that arcane annoying sound from Arcane specialization. It is extremely annoying.
Are you talking about the casting sound that seems to linger after you're idle? 'Cause if so, yeah, that stuff is terrible. Hopefully it will get some attention.
It's on the known issues list in the Bug forums. Hopefully a hotfix will be provided soon.
Very similar to the disc priest spell you use to get instant, mana free cast.
yes, that one. thanks guys for the feedback. Blizz needs to fix this crap, that sound is annoying!
Water elemental does it too
I would love a "Glyph of the Shut the hell up Water Elemental". It's the only reason I'm not frost. So loud and annoying.
you can be rid of it by hitting the "use hardware" button on the sound controls - albeit only a temporary fix until you cast tempest and other sound glitching spells again.
Yea I'm switching out of nether tempest when I get on tonight because I got tired of hitting Death Knight voices on and off, over and over and over and over.
09/27/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Ruki
I would love a "Glyph of the Shut the hell up Water Elemental". It's the only reason I'm not frost. So loud and annoying.

How to disable the ambient sound:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/970017166?page=1