IWC

Bleeding Hollow
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
09/27/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Greenslock
I have the same issue of running ally pvpers. Though the ones who did fight me while i was still around 86 were decimated.

As per IWCs boast going into MoP release I have paid special attention to all IWC tags I have come across ;)
09/27/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
I have the same issue of running ally pvpers. Though the ones who did fight me while i was still around 86 were decimated.

As per IWCs boast going into MoP release I have paid special attention to all IWC tags I have come across ;)

Why have i not gotten any love kagr I've seen you 3 times already :-(
Why have i not gotten any love kagr I've seen you 3 times already :-(

I havent seen you o.o Ninja!
The list contiunes to grow
moo
i saw kag :) first fight comp froze tho QQ
09/28/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Oditracka
i saw kag :) first fight comp froze tho QQ

You almost killed me when I got pacified and rooted by the totem quest line lol
09/28/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Kagrenàc
You almost killed me when I got pacified and rooted by the totem quest line lol

I see you goonin it up in every general chat when I quest huehuehue. JF to Valley to Summit to whatever the !@#$ we are in now.
09/27/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Yazra
It hasn't even been a week yet take is easy -_-

Someone didn't get the point of my post.
Read first post on here.

http://imgur.com/a/cFzmq

KILLS: Phoqueue, Hellslegacy, lennyswife, ironkok
Cowards*: II

A IWCoward is when they do the following. Attack me in numbers, run for their lives (and get backup), or gank me while i have a mob on me.

And Ally doesn't do that right?
Everyone does that at some point / time, so just stop crying and get over with it.

No Ally jumped on me alone so far besides a SPriest that knows I can't do anything against him.
I do feel pro, funny how iwc cant 1 v 1....

@ big bad orc dude thats not even in iwc: shut up nerd

Haaaahahahahhah that is !@#$ing funny, considering someone from your guild attacked me yesterday, turned into a stag and ran away like a coward as soon as his health was low, then came back and killed me with 2 other people.

Nice 1v1 skills you got there ;)

Oh, and to add to that, i saw him again later and started attacking him, there was no one around but us. he ran away. Again.

Seriously, nice 1v1 skills plz teach them to me

Says the champion of being camped.
09/28/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Fastwind
No Ally jumped on me alone so far besides a SPriest that knows I can't do anything against him.

I let you live even danced with my mount as you sat there fighting a mantid. Not sure why just didnt think it was worth killing you at the time ;)
Article. VII.

The Ratification of the Conventions of nine States, shall be sufficient for the Establishment of this Constitution between the States so ratifying the Same.

The Word, "the," being interlined between the seventh and eighth Lines of the first Page, the Word "Thirty" being partly written on an Erazure in the fifteenth Line of the first Page, The Words "is tried" being interlined between the thirty second and thirty third Lines of the first Page and the Word "the" being interlined between the forty third and forty fourth Lines of the second Page.

Attest William Jackson Secretary

done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven and of the Independance of the United States of America the Twelfth In witness whereof We have hereunto subscribed our Names,

G°. Washington
Presidt and deputy from Virginia

Delaware
Geo: Read
Gunning Bedford jun
John Dickinson
Richard Bassett
Jaco: Broom

Maryland
James McHenry
Dan of St Thos. Jenifer
Danl. Carroll

Virginia
John Blair
James Madison Jr.

North Carolina
Wm. Blount
Richd. Dobbs Spaight
Hu Williamson

South Carolina
J. Rutledge
Charles Cotesworth Pinckney
Charles Pinckney
Pierce Butler

Georgia
William Few
Abr Baldwin

New Hampshire
John Langdon
Nicholas Gilman

Massachusetts
Nathaniel Gorham
Rufus King

Connecticut
Wm. Saml. Johnson
Roger Sherman

New York
Alexander Hamilton

New Jersey
Wil: Livingston
David Brearley
Wm. Paterson
Jona: Dayton

Pennsylvania
B Franklin
Thomas Mifflin
Robt. Morris
Geo. Clymer
Thos. FitzSimons
Jared Ingersoll
James Wilson
Gouv Morris

<3
Ahem let me begin.....

"Now for the part of the Horde player: When we go to Pandaria, we will kill you on sight, it doesn't matter the odds. We have numbers and we are going to use them and you will detest us. You will want us to fail. You will want us to be hindered, but we won't be."
-Helladin

http://imgur.com/a/cFzmq

KILLS: Phoqueue, Hellslegacy, lennyswife, ironkok
Cowards*: II

A IWCoward is when they do the following. Attack me in numbers, run for their lives (and get backup), or gank me while i have a mob on me.

It seems that I missed the questing "bloodbath" I was expecting to see. For the most part everyone left each other alone in the questing zones,with just a few random ganks here and there(much love to Lawtonns and Grimez you know what I'm talking about). But besides all of that Mr.papa Bear you need to open your eyes and understand that wpvp will never be a fair fight. If IWC or any horde at that own you out in the world, Its not because they are cowards,its because you got outplayed/out numbered. The same can be said to horde side claiming the same thing.
/Hug Tyniqua
Lol you are to cute. You didn't even get my all but you will from here on out. You also didnt stay around to find out what a real fight would be like. Hit and run !@#$%.

Ironkok
/highfive Apocryphus
09/28/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Boneerjams
You didn't even get my all but you will from here on out.

LOLOLOL the stupidity of this post is remarkable.