IWC

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
I am extremely jealous, I wish I had the gonads to slaughter low level PvE players and post pictures of them for all the world to see.

Perhaps some day I will hit puberty as well.

That's what we get for joining such a famous pvp guild, Tukar : P But I expected this. Let him kill me if it will help him work his way up to face our top pvpers' level : )

You can find me in the nearest questing zone, dungeon, or raid if you need some more practice ^_^
yah this tauren from IWC tried to gank me like 4 times....he just wouldnt give up....i kept killing him over and over then eventually got bored and logged.....during this time i noticed this dude was a helpless nub....i could tell by how he was keyboard turning and clicking his skills.....what a joke...feel sorry for the poor little fellar.
09/26/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Beàr
Satkaz

Dammit, homie.

"Now for the part of the Horde player: When we go to Pandaria, we will kill you on sight, it doesn't matter the odds. We have numbers and we are going to use them and you will detest us. You will want us to fail. You will want us to be hindered, but we won't be."
-Helladin

I like quoting myself, suck a d.
I am extremely jealous, I wish I had the gonads to slaughter low level PvE players and post pictures of them for all the world to see.

Perhaps some day I will hit puberty as well.

That's what we get for joining such a famous pvp guild, Tukar : P But I expected this. Let him kill me if it will help him work his way up to face our top pvpers' level : )

You can find me in the nearest questing zone, dungeon, or raid if you need some more practice ^_^

Look at these cute dragon slayers, even they get to make you feel bad about yourselves.
I sense an extremely high butt hurt level....
man go check the monk forums, its sad, should have leveled the scrub dk first

Healers are strong tanks are strong DPS seem fine. Mobility and Control with damage makes a class fine some players expected to roll a monk and relive 25 DKs not happening I am happy to say.
ill give you the healers seem strong, the tanks are okay but i dont pve, and the damage output is low, very low. the mobility and control isnt as strong as you think it is either, the mobility is our roll, which is one directional and cannot be controlled, and the control is weak, it may look good on paper but from what ive seen it rarely works at all
10/02/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Kunz
yah this tauren from IWC tried to gank me like 4 times....he just wouldnt give up....i kept killing him over and over then eventually got bored and logged.....during this time i noticed this dude was a helpless nub....i could tell by how he was keyboard turning and clicking his skills.....what a joke...feel sorry for the poor little fellar.
bragging about killing a bad player, must be pro
10/03/2012 03:55 AMPosted by Femaleirl
bragging about killing a bad player, must be pro

The PG goowan.
Who was the Hunter in IWC that I Camped for like 3 hours? Lol
10/04/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
Who was the Hunter in IWC that I Camped for like 3 hours? Lol

That was me. Care for a rematch? I was eating my chicken

No surprise there.
IWC's DKs only play blood because living while in frost is rlly rlly hard when you're bad
I can relate man sometimes it take me upwards of 5 hours to eat some chicken.
10/05/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Sweetmaria
I can relate man sometimes it take me upwards of 5 hours to eat some chicken.

That's some damn good chicken.
and I don't even take breaks to corpse run like this guy over here.
10/06/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle

That's some damn good chicken.

I dont really have a hunter lol I just wanted to see if he could pull that off on me.

Sooo... there is no chicken?
Hey Bear I don't put much if anything on the forums but I will this time. Reread what you put at the beginning about 1v1 and etc. Your own guidies don't even come close to following anything you said. Matter of fact you don't either, so don't preach if you can't even follow it.
Yes I might be 85, full cata gear and been playing game before it went public but funny it take three of you to take me down. Oh did I mention it was two 90's and a 86, the 86 was ganking and ganked the wrong person, he died twice before calling in help. What even makes this thing even funnier is the 90 died also. No not saying I am a bada--, just making a point.
I know some of the IWC and the ones I know are good pvp players and can take most of you 1v1 with np. Instead of trolling the forums, show what you have on the field and if you can handle it maybe leave your 90 helpers at home.
Guys its 4:20 in the morning and now I'm craving chicken.

What do.