honor and justice points

New Player Help and Guides
Should I spend them or keep for mop gear? Idk whats happening some ppl are say you won't have honor and justice points when mop comes out and some are saying you will. So whats happening?
09/24/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Ravion
Idk whats happening some ppl are say you won't have honor and justice points when mop comes out and some are saying you will. So whats happening?

Honor and justice are staying put. There's a lot of assumptions and misinformation roaming about the internet regarding MoP, it happens with every expansion and every time the vast majority of the things people were panicking about were never going to happen anyway.

Honor and Conquest, Justice and Valor points will function much the same as they did in Cata. There will be some tweaks for sure and some new uses for those points, but they aren't going away.

Also your Honor and JP balances will carry over into MoP provided you have 4000 or less. Some people may still have more left over from the Conquest/Valor downgrade conversion, if their balance is above 4000 for those points because of that, they will lose any above the 4k limit and will receive about 30s per point that was lost.
I think they already did the conversion of Justice/Honor to gold a week ago or something (if you were over the 4000 cap), so there's nothing else that will happen to your JP/HP. You will not lose anything.
09/24/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Cerylia
I think they already did the conversion of Justice/Honor to gold a week ago or something (if you were over the 4000 cap), so there's nothing else that will happen to your JP/HP. You will not lose anything.

Ah, thanks Cerylia, wasn't sure if it happened already or not (I didn't have any Conquest or VP's when the downgrade occurred).