90 Already

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
Looks like someone ruined their entire leveling experience in a brand new continent.
09/24/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Volkuza
Looks like someone ruined their entire leveling experience in a brand new continent.

Why do people always say that? It's not like you can't roll an alt and take it slowly, doing every quest and reading every line afterwards.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Fs/simple

Woah.

wut
her name's missing a second f
Apparently they exploited, gathering from several forum posts. Doesn't surprise me.
09/24/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Bruce
her name's missing a second f

Look at the gear.

And it's only been, what, a few hours?

Yeah. That's not legit.

Look at the gear.

And it's only been, what, a few hours?

Yeah. That's not legit.

Yeah, it was an exploit that they didn't report on beta and decided to use once it went live. Apparently Blizzard already banned them as well.
Exploit.
weird that it didn't update the new gear, but did update the talent spec.
That's really weird.
Wow. Check her FoS'es out.
Realm firsts 80/85, Atiesh....Old School Ride...

I think they'd know better than risk a ban. Plus she's ran a heroic, which means other people leveled too. I guess we'll wait and see.
I believe they were using Athene's exploit. Which got him banned during Wrath of the Lich King, too. Silly.
Looks like they just mobtagged from what I've read. Pretty sure you can't get banned for that.

edit: or maybe you can get banned.
Wow. Check her FoS'es out.
Realm firsts 80/85, Atiesh....Old School Ride...

I think they'd know better than risk a ban. Plus she's ran a heroic, which means other people leveled too. I guess we'll wait and see.

Maybe, maybe not. Never underestimate the human capacity for stupidity.
how are people so dumb to think they'll get away with it

unless they didn't and did it just so they could steal world first
Nah, looks like you can't get banned for mobtagging (unless they changed the ToS). Athene got banned for something else, which can't be said.
They already got banned for 2 days and their character was rolled back.

Armory won't update it until they log in again.
09/24/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Elivina
Nah, looks like you can't get banned for mobtagging (unless they changed the ToS). Athene got banned for something else, which can't be said.

Like is talking about it a bannable offense?