@Thursday

Warrior
Post Limit:
Prev 1 3 4 5
89, Tired of grinding. I love the look of this gear, but can't stand the open neck area.

Having no crit to speak of with this much haste/mastery sucks.

Can you que for Direbrew at 89 or 90 tomorrow? because I have to go back to work tomorrow, and not stay up half the night forcing myself to get to 90.
Am I missing something with the Sha of Violence? He'll just walk away from the tank and !@#$ my face in for a couple hits and go back to the tank for no reason.
09/27/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Ranikotar
Am I missing something with the Sha of Violence? He'll just walk away from the tank and !@#$ my face in for a couple hits and go back to the tank for no reason.

Disorienting Smash or something, disorients the tank. It sucks.
@ Clutche not sure if you saw my post as I kind of tacked it on at the end of my reply to someone else.

@ Panda warriors everywhere: stay fluffy.

My monk's name is Fistyfluffs. I feel this is relevant.
09/27/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Durendall
@ Clutche not sure if you saw my post as I kind of tacked it on at the end of my reply to someone else.

I am really off my game, I'm usually super good at noticing these things; first Tedd, now you, ah mah gad, I'm losing it! Nothing a good night's rest shouldn't be able to fix, however.

As it is, I think the time is gonna be a major factor against us joining any of your ( @Dayers ) guilds. So as a resort, we're going to look into our old server, Kil'Jaeden, first for guilds. We both reaaaaaaaaaaally like that server, and the guilds there we've never had a real problem with grabbing people for PUGs or for us to PUG into. Got a few options to check out with him, but I really thank you guys for the options. If it comes down to just me getting in to raid I'll have more leeway; however, right now, it's gonna be a sort of package deal kind of thing. Shouldn't be terribly hard, for whatever reason people are looking into Holy Paladins and Warriors, so it's just a matter of things lining up right to get us in with their schedule.
Clutch your armory pose confuses me
09/27/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Rush
09/27/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Ranikotar
09/27/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Rush

She's pole dancing!
09/27/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Clutche

I am really off my game, I'm usually super good at noticing these things; first Tedd, now you, ah mah gad, I'm losing it! Nothing a good night's rest shouldn't be able to fix, however.

As it is, I think the time is gonna be a major factor against us joining any of your ( @Dayers ) guilds. So as a resort, we're going to look into our old server, Kil'Jaeden, first for guilds. We both reaaaaaaaaaaally like that server, and the guilds there we've never had a real problem with grabbing people for PUGs or for us to PUG into. Got a few options to check out with him, but I really thank you guys for the options. If it comes down to just me getting in to raid I'll have more leeway; however, right now, it's gonna be a sort of package deal kind of thing. Shouldn't be terribly hard, for whatever reason people are looking into Holy Paladins and Warriors, so it's just a matter of things lining up right to get us in with their schedule.

Its all good. I understand the difficult schedule bit. It is a main contributor as to why we are even looking for a tank, as I cannot fulfill the role anymore. My schedule changes so much week in week out that I can't in good conscience assign myself a required attendance raid spot.

Best of luck in your searches :)
Started Dread Wastes, for a few before calling it a night. Looks awesome, but I have a feeling the quests are more drawn out than previous zones.

After I hit 90 I'm taking a day off, I'm not used to the grind like I used to be. But that's what I get for not grinding 10 hours a day like I used to.
89-90 really isn't that bad at all. I got 60% of my level in two and a half hours.

Also, guild one-shot Sha of Anger.
What a wimp.
09/27/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Ranikotar

hate that fight -.-
disorienting smash sucks...i have tried everything to get away from it...apparently you just eat it.

also I cant get the tank helm to drop for me for nothing :/
or the trinkets

And for some reason when we kill Galleon and sha of anger everyone in my guild gets epics besides me :(
I just need chest, rings, cloak, legs, and weapon for heroics and I'm done.

:(
MUDDA!@#$IN *PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN*DAS!!!!