'Trim' and 'Athletic' pandaren

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 13 Next
I would like to think I'm not so blatantly offensive that I would attack someone like that, particularly over weight, haha.
I kind of feel like this thread is devolving into something it really didn't need to.
Perfectly valid thread. Pandaren seem to view girth as a beauty. So how would they react to trim or athletic pandaren? What does a trim or athletic pandaren even look like?

Since I'm not an expert on bear questions, I can't really contribute, just wanted to get the discussion back on topic.

By the way, you criticized and critiqued the OP for making the post, and made him feel bad, derailed his thread. Why is it okay for you to do this, when you seeing others do it obviously puts you in Avenging Wrath?

I mean, how many people do you think he's really hurt by comparing underweight pandaren to dwarf tauren?
09/28/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Ironholde
By the way, you criticized and critiqued the OP for making the post, and made him feel bad, derailed his thread. Why is it okay for you to do this, when you seeing others do it obviously puts you in Avenging Wrath?

Because Vesp.
STOP RUINING IT, FEMPANDAS MUST BE CHUBBY OR I DON'T SEE THEM!
09/28/2012 10:48 AMPosted by Ironholde
dwarf tauren

This unholy abomination is unacceptable and must die.
09/28/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Frostytroll
dwarf tauren

This unholy abomination is unacceptable and must die.

I'd call it a Minitaur.
09/28/2012 10:43 AMPosted by Magdaleine
The thread isn't discussing roleplay, it's discussing the roleplay of others.
Discusisng other's Roleplay, is in fact discussing roleplay.

Discussions aren't meant to be hugboxes of joy.
First word: furry.

Next three words: erotic role play.

lol furries r so gross amirite guys

snerk
I believe you mean
"slimmer than your average pandaren" or "looking a bit shorter than your average pandaren" or even "a bit more athletic than your average pandaren."
If you were discussing roleplay, for example, how to roleplay a Pandaren or what you felt about the Pandaren in lore, then obviously it is subject that can be argued back and forth. Why you would even argue that I believe a discussion needs to be "nice" is beyond me.
If people feel offended enough by the OP to come and defend their character that the OP is mentioning, then they are more than capable of doing so without you championing them.

As it stands, you're the only one so far with the rustled jimmies over a perfectly valid question. This doesn't register anything at all?
I don't think he said they HAVE TO DEFEND THEIR CHARACTER HERE RIGHT NOW.

I think he just wanted a viewpoint.

Oh well, already derailed.
trollz
trollin
trollz
trollin
trollz
trollin
trollz
I tried to google what a thin/slender panda would look like.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/3528/pan03.jpg