'Trim' and 'Athletic' pandaren

Moon Guard
Prev 1 3 4 5 13 Next
09/28/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Magdaleine
As it stands, you're the only one so far with the rustled jimmies over a perfectly valid question. This doesn't register anything at all?

What makes the question perfectly valid?

I don't think people should have to defend their character, or any character, on the forums. This collection of people rarely has the ability to make compelling characters in their own right. I do not see why they should be judging someone else's.
Way to throw the first stone there.

And it's a valid question because atypical characters are atypical. "Why you do dat?" is not a harmful question in any capacity.
All I'm getting from this thread is that it's perfectly okay for me to play a fel-blood elf that's considered the fallen angel of quel'thalas.

Because it's my RP.
Let us all calm down.

Have a drink, perhaps.
Let us all calm down.

Have a drink, perhaps.
Got any Root Beer?
I have a fat blood elf, going to make a skinny bear now. I'M COOL.
All I'm getting from this thread is that it's perfectly okay for me to play a fel-blood elf that's considered the fallen angel of quel'thalas.

Well it is. It just means that very few people are going to want to have anything to do with it.

I just look at it and go "lolwut, that's not how it works" and forget it exists within 15 minutes.
Let us all calm down.

Have a drink, perhaps.
Got any Root Beer?

Yes. Now come. We all shall sit and tell stories of the mystical things we see.
Got any Root Beer?

Yes. Now come. We all shall sit and tell stories of the mystical things we see.

Careful how you talk about those mythical creatures. People lose their minds around here when people ask questions.

Because it's my RP.

But that's entirely correct.
09/28/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Magdaleine
And no stone was thrown.

This collection of people rarely has the ability to make compelling characters in their own right. I do not see why they should be judging someone else's.
Yeah, no stone at all.
Do these pants make my butt look small?

They do?

*cries*

((Skinny pandas is silly, all hail the j-iggly (!@#$ly is censored 0.o) junk in the trunk))

They do?

*cries*

((Skinny pandas is silly, all hail the !@#$ly junk in the trunk))

Your butt is marvelously large!

Careful how you talk about those mythical creatures. People lose their minds around here when people ask questions.

You just don't want me to enjoy my drink, don't you?
I'm lovedrunk... Or perhaps just drunk. It's hard to tell sometimes.

They do?

*cries*

((Skinny pandas is silly, all hail the j-iggly (!@#$ly is censored 0.o) junk in the trunk))

This.

If Panda butts are too small the Sha of Butts will come :<
Are you an objectivist, Madelynne?

Jw.
09/28/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Magdaleine
Yeah, no stone at all.

A collective always lacks for quality compared to the individual.
The irony is palpable.