Just a reminder for tonight

Moon Guard
This was opening night for Cataclysm:
http://i.imgur.com/IZqV5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8mnOV.jpg

Moon Guard is going to be ridiculous tonight.

I'll be playing on another server, see you guys soon!
Oddly enough, I never experienced a queue during Cata's launch. I'm glad I missed the worgen starting zone during the first week though ;-)
Oh mangs, it was terribad. I could barely find any horses for the lasso quest.
Systar, you're back!
That's really only for monks though I think.
09/24/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Calañon
That's really only for monks though I think.

Pandas in general. I don't think the other starting zones will be -that- overloaded.
I'd think Moon Guard would be good tonight because it would mean all the off server people are not here for once...
So people who don't know how to group for credit will lag the whole zone, in other words.
09/24/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Karob
Systar, you're back!

Heya Kabob! <3
So what you're saying is...

Mages are going to have overpowered farming because of Nether Tempest?
Welcome back!
omg, hi and welcome back

I MISSED YOU OK
I love you systar. <3
Atleast they formed a nice line and remained largely respectful?

I'm suddenly glad I'm starting late.
Hey Soul Systar (ain't that Mister Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know), where the heck have you been?
09/24/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Cladriah
Welcome back!

Thank you! :D

omg, hi and welcome back

I MISSED YOU OK

I missed you tooooo! I kept thinking "I wonder what amazing Venita is doing right noiw?!"

I love you systar. <3

I love you too =^.^=

Atleast they formed a nice line and remained largely respectful?

I'm suddenly glad I'm starting late.

It was chaos before they formed a line, everyone was killing the cat. Some people ran up and stole the cat.

I'm going to level my panda off server then transfer it to MG!

09/24/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Cylesste
Hey Soul Systar (ain't that Mister Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know), where the heck have you been?

I'm not proud of this, but I got sucked into a Facebook app game. >.>
09/24/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Shimaala
So people who don't know how to group for credit will lag the whole zone, in other words.

More like people who -refuse- to group because they like to hide behind their computers and be jerks.
09/24/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Cylesste

This song has my permission to burn.
There was a line? A Line that flarging long? Huh...I'm glad my strategy for cata was "Lvl a Human hunter to 80 before playing worgen" Probably going to be something similar...actually already know what it is. I'm going to level Lann here up to at least 70 and a Forsaken mage up some before I even touch Pandas or Panda land. Might make a Horde (Non-panda) Monk...