Horde Dragon Turtle vendor

Bug Report
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
Velen - Horde too. Ugh...
No vendor on Stonemaul (horde). She was there last night, not there this morning. Stalled my Panda playtime with this one Blizz, I play for the aesthetics!
No turtle vendor on Stonemaul Alliance
Adding Moonguard- Alliance side.
Adding Ner'zhul, Horde side.
Staghelm, Horde he is gone after the restart. He was there yesterday.

Dual-mount dismounts on entering or leaving a shared zone... rares popping in and out of existence... now vital vendors (he also sells the tabard I wanted before going dungeoning).

Come on Blizz do you even test this crap before rolling it out? Is this another phasing problem due to CRZ? Take it out until you fix it for gosh sakes!
Feathermoon's Alliance side vendor is currently not present also.

Hoping for a speedy fix.
Stormwind - Alliance
As well..
Also happening on Mannoroth, though at this point I assume the issue is universal. Thanks Sapper.
Galakrond-Alliance... I would complain but I remember when I had to walk until 40 so... plz fix lol
As with Melanei I am assuming it's everywhere, but I am officially adding Ravenholdt-US Horde side to the list of missing vendors. Thanks for working diligently on our problems Blizz! There are still some of us that appreciate what you do for us and the endless hours of work that are constantly involved.
quartermaster missing on Alexstrasza, alliance side. and doomhammer horde side. i'm thinking they're missing from the game, but figured i would add those realms to the list!
No vendor Blade's Edge (Horde)
There isn't one on Zangermarsh Ally
Aww none in Sw on Nagrand either, I want my mount :(
We've got a new fix in the works. I'll update you all when it should be applied.
Lethon - Alliance missing as well
09/26/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Sapperwix
We are aware of this issue and are working on a resolution.

Please work harder

edit: Good news!
09/26/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Sapperwix
We've got a new fix in the works. I'll update you all when it should be applied.

For the bored and technologically inclined, what was the cause of the bug?