Key wont work!!

Customer Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
UPDATE!

Looks like a small batch of bad codes might have been generated. We're still investigating and looking into the easiest solution for everyone. Blizzard has your back, no worries. :)

Top of my Walmart receipt has:

"MST PND Card 59 96
CARD # xxxxxxx"

The 59 96 is how much I paid; the card # listed is longer than the x's I put up there, but it matches the actual card # printed at the bottom of the actual card (not the number under the scratch-off area of the card, but bottom right-hand edge of the card.)

If they are authorizing the cards by card# once sold, perhaps that number could be used if the number under the scratch-off area is the number generated badly.

Just a suggestion. Dunno how different retailers are remote authorizing cards that are sold.
i got my card about 4 hours ago it did not work i went back to walmart knowing the guy in the game department he walked me up to cust service where they exchanged me a new card which still does not work it is on blizzard they issued the cards they need to make them work
09/25/2012 05:38 PMPosted by Lilheaven
i got my card about 4 hours ago it did not work i went back to walmart knowing the guy in the game department he walked me up to cust service where they exchanged me a new card which still does not work it is on blizzard they issued the cards they need to make them work

Did the same exact thing..sad panda boo
Same here, got the code from WalMart and when I tried to activate it it just gives me a message saying it cannot validate the code.
Then after trying off and on for an hour it said I had tried to many times.
hey what states is everyone in, you know maybe they will be able to track it or something if they know abouts were we are. then they will know where the bad cards went. I will start, Michigan
Louisiana for me
texas
Colorado
Missouri.

I doubt that listing states is going to make much difference. They probably went to a distribution center for Walmart (and other retailers) and then got sent out from there.
alabama
California, Cannot input the pandaria key for many hours now. Getting rather annoying
Nevada
Michigan
wow thats alot of states gee wheez golley :l figure it out i guess im not ganna be first on my server for nothing pretty sad maybe u guys at bliz should figure out whois enetreing codes and just say hey ill just let them download it want a picture of the card or a vidieo of me inputting the code or just my reciept im about so close to just quiting i havent played in months why im i even back no idea
They've posted a news update about the issue. Not much posted there yet:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/blog/7384657/Game_Activation_Key_Notice-9_25_2012
Kaltonis or Orlyia

Can you please post in this thread when a solution for this problem is found? Or at least post a link to the solution?

I can't wait around any longer :-(
I will bookmark this post.

Thanks!
Nor
well gee i guess im ganna go do what i was ganna do while i waited for hours for the game to download which is clean and now wait till bliz figures out what there ganna do then after that wait for hours for it download assuming theyve fixed it by the time im done cleaning hahaha right
I aswell got a bunk card from walmart, Returned it while explaining my problem to the customer service rep, he quickly refunded me and I bought another MOP CE game card, which I asked the lady at the register to please make sure its activated, returned home, another JUNK card..
NOTE:

I was just able to use my card (bought at Walmart). Didn't expect it to work, because it hadn't worked for the last 4 hours or so. Was just going to give it a shot before calling it a lost cause.....and, it worked.

EDIT: ACTUALLY, the green success box says "Mists of Pandaria Collector’s Edition was added to your account" BUT in my list of activated keys, it says it's the standard edition and I'm still getting a notice that I can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition.

???? I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition at Walmart.....