Your pet battle team?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
1 2 3 7 Next
Really easy forum. For fans of the pet battle system. List your team/battle choices. If you want to say why you picked a certain pet that's fine.

White Kitten/Feline Familiar: I can't decide between these two. Kitten for laughs. Familiar because it can up it's defense and heal itself.

Pengu: Inside joke with a friend. Long story. Also because it reminds me of Piplups.

Soul of the Aspects: I read it's attacks and *incoming nerdiness* it reminded me of a Charizard if you used a Sunny Day combo with it. I like Charmanders so hey why not? My favorite starter.

And this is just the team for my warlock. I think if all my toons pet battled I would never level again.
Deathy, Grunty and Lil Deathwing!
/Still grumpy that I can't put together my dual orphan one battlechicken A-team
my pet collection is not that great but it keeps growing because I keep changing teams
My winter helper slaves! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Not really, a crab, personal world destroyer, and onyxian welp
09/26/2012 04:28 AMPosted by Dagnarus
Deathy, Grunty and Lil Deathwing!

Aw lucky I only have a Lil Deathwing out of those. I like to joke those special pets are like the Pseudo Legendaries in the pokemon games.

Yeah I play the actual games it makes these battles really funny.

lvl 10 worg pup
lvl 6 chicken
lvl 7 proto drake

Aw that's nice and unique. Nicely done ^^

09/26/2012 04:33 AMPosted by Drelmira
my pet collection is not that great but it keeps growing because I keep changing teams

Yeah it's difficult to make up my mind right now. I want to make a all dragon team but I think if I do that again I'll never go see the new content. Just because currently these battles are addicting.

09/26/2012 04:34 AMPosted by Topsail
Not really, a crab, personal world destroyer, and onyxian welp

I keep forgetting you can capture pets. I kept trying to look up a Crab pet thinking "There's a freaking crab pet?!" Durhur you can catch critters, I forgot.
09/26/2012 04:30 AMPosted by Blutarsky
/Still grumpy that I can't put together my dual orphan one battlechicken A-team

I can't use my Horde balloon.

I know that feel bro I know that feel.
Panther Cub(My baby, I'm his daddy. If Lashtail wasn't a Beast type too I would use her as well)
Peddlefeet(Might replace him with a better CC pet after I get used to Pet Battles)
Mana Wyrmling(Because Birds are evil to my Panther)
My Soul of the Aspects named Mushu. :3

Also, I have a Phoenix Hatchling, who I love battling with. ^_^

Ooh, and the mana wyrmling (for now) but I haven't thought of a name. :>

09/26/2012 04:39 AMPosted by Rosenivy
I keep forgetting you can capture pets. I kept trying to look up a Crab pet thinking "There's a freaking crab pet?!" Durhur you can catch critters, I forgot.

Technically there is a crab pet that you get from fishing. ;P
Still undecided. Was levelling up my pets pretty nicely...until that freaking "defeat Cassandra Kaboom" quest. All my current higher level pets are fodder for her mechanicals. Currently trying to level a few elementals, but omg, they are a pain to get - the spawn for the tiny bog beast and tiny twister are nasty.

Cycling:

azure whelpling - lvl 12
disgusting oozling - lvl 9
desert spider - lvl 9 (rare, from Desolace)
mountain skunk - lvl 5 (rare, Stonetalon)
phoenix hatchling - lvl 7
signing sunflower - lvl 6
squirrel - lvl 10 (rare)
tiny bog beast - lvl 7 (uncommon)
tiny twister - lvl 7 (uncommon)
topaz shale hatchling - lvl 7 (common)

Have a few other rares I haven't tried yet:
mountain skunk (lvl 5)
rabbit (lvl 3)
venomspitter hatchling (lvl 5)
small frog (lvl 9)
prarie dog (lvl 9)
The Armored Acorn Brigade

The team consist of

1: A Squirrel.

2: A Mechanical Squirrel (who was likely built by another Squirrel).

3: A Mini Thor. Who drives it? A Squirrel. Who built it? Probably also a Squirrel. Might even be the one up there.

Why all this? Because its nuts, man. Absolutely nuts.
Posted by Rosenivy

Aye, this is how I got my crab.

His name is Crip.

He bleed blue.
09/26/2012 04:41 AMPosted by Shaelynn
Also, I have a Phoenix Hatchling, who I love battling with. ^_^

I wanted to use a Dark Phoenix that but that thing lost it's first fight! ><

My Soul of the Aspects named Mushu. :3

I can't think up a name for mine. Maybe Zeke. Or Kruspe. I have a habit of naming my Charmanders that when I play.

I don't fish that often so I didn't know lol, I fished so I could use my Kaluak pole. That was it. Heck I farmed the rep for a month I might as well use it. Same reason for my Pengu. That was one of the only pets I legit farmed and worked for.

Still undecided. Was levelling up my pets pretty nicely...until that freaking "defeat Cassandra Kaboom" quest. All my current higher level pets are fodder for her mechanicals. Currently trying to level a few elementals, but omg, they are a pain to get - the spawn for the tiny bog beast and tiny twister are nasty.

I finally lost to Merda Stronghoof. I had a cool winning streak too from all the training I was actually a little upset when that happened. Also nice list of pets. I might use my Singing Sunflower just because I know that'll annoy some people. And I love Totalbiscuits video on that pet back in the Cataclysm Beta.
I'm disappointed no one picked the Moonkin Hatchling. :3

The cuteness will conquer all! ^^

09/26/2012 04:49 AMPosted by Rosenivy
I don't fish that often so I didn't know lol, I fished so I could use my Kaluak pole. That was it. Heck I farmed the rep for a month I might as well use it. Same reason for my Pengu. That was one of the only pets I legit farmed and worked for.

You can actually get it from the fishing daily quest rewards in Stormwind, if you want. :> That way you can try each day but you don't have to really farm fish it. :)
09/26/2012 04:45 AMPosted by Imogence
Why all this? Because its nuts, man. Absolutely nuts.

Foamy the Squirrel would be so proud. Although now I'm picturing one of your squirrels being hyper and on medication
I'm disappointed no one picked the Moonkin Hatchling. :3

The cuteness will conquer all! ^^

If I was on my Druid alt she'd use that

Because Baby Moonkin must learn to fight. But like I said earlier. If I made teams for ALL my toons I'd never set foot in the Jade Forest.

( I still haven't o_o )
Sunflower, Which I named Death.

Still need two more, Azure Welp maybe.
Lil Deathwing, lil KT, and battle bot (gonna swap battle bot for another rare tho. He's not working out :P)