RSP2 trouble

Moon Guard
So, ever since 5.0 dropped my FlagRSP2 interface has been having trouble. Specifically this-

http://i.imgur.com/q54ZU.jpg

For those who don't know, the big empty space below the name/title bars is supposed to contain the description window, RP status, and the options for the addon. Now, my descriptions are still in place, and the characters made pre-patch still have their options enabled, but the ones rolled since the expansion dropped are stuck with default settings since, obviously, I don't have the window to change them.

I've tried punting my WTF, addons and cache folders a couple times, downloading a fresh copy of RSP2, and nada. I recently tried making an account at curse to note the problem for the creator, but apparently the thought of someone as awesome as Kurze registering there gave the site a heart attack and it froze. Hence why I'm posting here.

Anyone else run into this trouble/has any ideas?

(in before 'switch to MRP/TRP')
i think since the author of MRP took maintainership just to get it working on MSP it's been pretty low-priority for updates. not sure if the old maintainer might pick it up, i wonder if she's reactivated for MOP...

edit: online yesterday, actually.
Just giving this a bump in case anyone's seen anything similar.
I've been using MRP and so far no problems...

I tried out like RSP2 MOP stuff and it's just not the same :<
Sorry, I use MRP and I don't know how to help you. Bumping to see if anyone else knows.
Solution: MRP. RSP is like the Internet Explorer of RP addons that make toon sheets.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1011693/
Should probably try asking in there. It's worth a shot.
I'm going to come out and have a sacred cow slaughter:
MRP's interface is ugly.

(As an aside, I know Kurze doesn't use any addons other than RSP, whereas I use eighty kabillion, and I'm not having this issue. So … dunno.)
I loved how RSP let me search through names, I wish MRP did that. :<

Unless I'm missing something. I know you can do /mrp show name, but even that tends to not work more often than not.

...Anyway, bumping in the hopes that someone more tech-savvy than I can help you out to some degree!
09/29/2012 05:24 AMPosted by Corasilis
Solution: MRP. RSP is like the Internet Explorer of RP addons that make toon sheets.
MRP is best RP.
09/29/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Björn
MRP is best RP.

MRP is like Firefox. It used to be good but feature creep means it's now bloated and has a bucnh of useless cruft bolted on. Also, ugly.
09/29/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Lisenne
MRP is best RP.

MRP is like Firefox. It used to be good but feature creep means it's now bloated and has a bucnh of useless cruft bolted on. Also, ugly.

THEN what do you recommend?
FlagRSP2. ;D

I've tried to troubleshoot Kurze's issue without much success, but I'm not having said issue, so it's not that the addon itself is broken. He's just displeased the machine spirits.
Perhaps the screen resolution... any other add-ons?

09/29/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Lisenne
MRP is best RP.

At least Firefox doesn't start lagging horribly and freezing your computer when you try to re-open it.
09/29/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Suraira
Perhaps the screen resolution... any other add-ons?

Read the whole thread, eh? No other add-ons.

09/29/2012 01:09 PMPosted by Suraira
At least Firefox doesn't start lagging horribly and freezing your computer when you try to re-open it.

Firefox gives me more kernel panics than anything else. So … yeah it does.
MRP is the Google Chrome of RP addons.

It's the best.
MRP is the Google Chrome of RP addons.

It's the best.

I don't want to tell you you're wrong, but you're wrong. Aside from which, it's immaterial. Kurze tried MRP, hated it, and is back to trying to troubleshoot this bug. All the "switch" posts in this thread aren't going to change a thing. Jeez, I don't tell people to buy a Mac every time they get a blue screen.
OK ...is...RSP2....cross faction (MRP isnt which is hate :<)