Of the Cloth: A Gear Guide [PvE, 5.4]

Priest
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Could you state in the title or at the beginning of the post what spec this gear guide is actually for? I assume healy, but those who aren't familiar with your posts or how to gear may get confused.

Furthermore, I notice for a lot of gear, you have (S) (D) (H) next to items. I get that this specifies which spec it's useful for, but stating that outright at the top of the post would be a great help!
Could you state in the title or at the beginning of the post what spec this gear guide is actually for? I assume healy, but those who aren't familiar with your posts or how to gear may get confused.

Furthermore, I notice for a lot of gear, you have (S) (D) (H) next to items. I get that this specifies which spec it's useful for, but stating that outright at the top of the post would be a great help!

This isn't specific for Holy, Disc or Shadow. As I said in the OP, my next goal is the preferred pre-raid sets, ie: specific singular lists for each spec.
Thank you so much for your efforts again Elethia :D
Awesome, thank you!
Great job so far Elethia, Thanks so much :)
Keep it up....great work, ty.
Great thread! Sticky!
Thank you very much for putting this all together rather than making me resort to 938745 open tabs to check which faction gives what. Requested sticky and kudos to you OP
Healing preferred pre-raid gear list is up.
sticky sticky sticky!

Thanks so much for this guide!
Thanks, Dristi!
I don't have it sorted that way for a few reasons:

- The previous post contains the same items ordered by dungeon
- The mouseover tooltip details the dungeon location
- Given that the former two are available, I prefer the head-down list.

Thanks for the suggestion, though! Hope my reasons are satisfactory. :)
Thanks for the list, liked it and will request sticky..just out of curiosity, why isn't Price of Progress on preferred BiS? I haven't done much looking at it yet but I assumed it would be our best bet pre raid.
It is! Managed to miss listing it. Fixed now, though. :)
All I have to say is thank you!
This post is so handy!
OMG - Thanks! I was shocked at the lack of spirit gear in normals. Time to grind grind grind!
Should our other guides be linked as well? Seems odd to link a different Shadow guide instead of Woaden's.

Headmaster's Will should also be designated as Shadow only.
Should our other guides be linked as well? Seems odd to link a different Shadow guide instead of Woaden's.

Headmaster's Will should also be designated as Shadow only.

No, because Woaden links to the same guide I do: Twintop's.