Panda Post

Wyrmrest Accord
Because HERE I AM.
Oh...
My...
GAWD.

YER ADORABLE.

Now...

Can I get a large order of the Dim Sum with duck sauce, some egg rolls, and a pint of fried rice, please?
Oh, and some bourbon chicken for my pal, Minion.
That bright teal color is blinding.
Oh...
My...
GAWD.

YER ADORABLE.

Now...

Can I get a large order of the Dim Sum with duck sauce, some egg rolls, and a pint of fried rice, please?
Oh, and some bourbon chicken for my pal, Minion.

Hey! I asked you to pick me up some Egg Fu Yung!
YOU'RE SO CUUUUUTE.
Daaaaww <3
Jirargh here. This will be my main for a while. Probably a posting main once I get rid of the helmet.

Fun fact, thirty seconds after I race-changed I got tells criticizing me for race-changing from strangers.
I can't be a bear bear.

:[
*wiggle*
Pandaren? Put them on the front lines. Let the Horde bear witness to their famed martial skills!

*Turns to actually see one of the Pandaren*

What in the ancestors' names is this? No! I do not want human children's dolls, I want... this is a Pandaren? No. No... I saw one before. Stormstout. Chen Stormstout! He wasn't so... so... cuddly.

Well... Put them on the front lines anyways! Their ridiculous cuteness can distract our foes while we cut them down! Mwahaha!

For the Horde!
Jirargh here. This will be my main for a while. Probably a posting main once I get rid of the helmet.

Fun fact, thirty seconds after I race-changed I got tells criticizing me for race-changing from strangers.

Whatever you do, there will be at least one person waiting to !@#$% and moan at you, unfortunately.

I would have 2 characters already race changed, but I won't have money until I get paid until Thursday.

:( I'm sorry you've experienced that. The only whispers I've received so far are "how are you 85 already?!"
Wandering Isle was a blast! I was actually torn on whether I wanted to stay there longer or not, but I have to continue sometime. I met a few awesome people in the Mandori Village pub and roleplayed for a bit, but they told me they were going Horde-side.

Hope to see you guys around! And not on the sharp end of your pointy things.