Fatties represent! Pandaren Warrs!

Warrior
09/26/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Zynara
Ugh, Panda warriors. How can those fat things do all our abilities. Just doing one bladestorm should tone them up to how a warrior should be. What next, Panda rogues? Oh wait.

Dwarves have been able to be Warriors since Vanilla. And you're now just saying this because of Pandas? O_o... Dwarves are just as fast if not a little more fat. My word.

Dwarves aren't fat. They're stocky and short, but almost 0% body fat. At least the males. Female dwarves don't exist. While pandas, they themselves know they're fat. Male and female. It was mentioned in at least a couple of quests. Honestly, Monks are the only race I can see them playing well. And maybe casters.
09/27/2012 02:20 AMPosted by Çayinne
Honestly, Monks are the only race I can see them playing well.

Race? Monk is a class.

But, a monk is just as agile and animated as a warrior, if not more...
09/27/2012 03:34 AMPosted by Bob
Honestly, Monks are the only race I can see them playing well.

Race? Monk is a class.

But, a monk is just as agile and animated as a warrior, if not more...

Whoops, I mean class. And I said monks because they don't really have to carry heavy weapons, and heavy armor. Warriors need both and are extremely mobile.

And how does Fury work for Pandaren? I thought they were all about inner peace and balance and keeping their emotions in check. Berserk fury warriors are supposed to be the exact opposite of that.
Their whole body is a beard. They absolutely should be allowed to fight amongst us.
Im going to be race changing to panda later today, the problem is I dont know what sex to choose.

Ive seen the basic 2h stuff (by making lvl 1's), but id really like to see TG and sword/board animations before I take the leap.

Can someone please post a video that shows these things clearly (ive seen some animation videos, but I have no idea whats what).
I am the Sword that smites evil
HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA