A Formal Complaint

Pet Battles
I would just like to submit my formal complaint to Blizzard that Pet Battles are too damn addictive!

While taking a small break a little before hitting level 87, I decided to try them out and now I have a problem. At first I was queuing up for dungeons in between Pet Battles and continuing my leveling there, but that didn't last for long. Soon I was so into collecting the rares and leveling my teams that I found myself clicking "Leave Queue" when it pops! It got worse too, now I just avoid queuing all together so that I am not bothered from my pet battles when the queue pops.

This is a serious issue, Blizzard. I do not think I will EVER reach 90 at this rate :-p
i started with pet battles at level 85.... and still am.....

I sign your complaint
Someone get Dr. Phil on the phone we have an addict.
GOTTA TRAP 'EM ALL! Yeah.. guildies are perturbed at me since I'm in the core group and still 86... but dangit, it's just too fun!
Signs.... Ditto! my 85's are... sleeping and put away. Pet battles are such fun. I can chose my own level and tactics in the field or idf I want to chance it I can do battles with finder. I am more exploration type so this is such a kick!
I see lvl 1. 3's, 4 n 5's then 6 and 8's and oh my gosh yes!!!!!!! Im off see ya bye! Oh man...Nooo server is still down. wait wait my pets!!!!!!!
Signed. My pre-ordered MoP box was sitting next to my computer for hours unopened while I was playing wow. Gotta catch them all
I'm afraid to get addicted, I started the basic quests but stopped myself short of leveling past level 5. I see plenty of pet battle achievements going off in the guild chat feed, maybe when I hit 90 I'll dip my hand back into it.
Guildmate 1: "Anybody wanna do heroics?"

Guildmate 2: "I'll join, we gotta gear up for the raid next week and get some server firsts."

Me: "Fools. Why are you wasting your time in heroics when there are snakes and prairie dogs to be fought? The real battles happen out in the wild, man. Out in the wild..."
09/28/2012 04:38 AMPosted by Killage
Someone get Dr. Phil on the phone we have an addict.
the line is busy Dr phill is battling pets atm
The only reason I went to pandaland was to catch the rest of them. I am so with you on this one!
ROFL
Right there with you. I just had to go on a painful, ruthless purge of duplicate legacy pets because I was having a lot of trouble staying under 500 ... and we're only a couple of days into the expansion. *shudder*
/signed I'm hooked!
Addict to battle pets over here!!!
Same here. Queued for a Pandaria dungeon only to find that the wait time is FOREVER. So I decide to do some pet battles while I wait... I'm in my 5-6th pet battle and my queue is up. CANCEL queue, continue pet battling. Addicting!!
09/28/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Kittiekat
Same here. Queued for a Pandaria dungeon only to find that the wait time is FOREVER. So I decide to do some pet battles while I wait... I'm in my 5-6th pet battle and my queue is up. CANCEL queue, continue pet battling. Addicting!!

Disregard epics, aquire minipets!
09/28/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Gruklaar
Disregard epics, aquire minipets!

Yellow exclaimation marks or green paws ... which is really the game and which is the minigame?
Been hooked since beta, seriously it's all I did in the beta. I went in thinking, yeah right, it's just a silly minigame, but it's not, it's addictive, it's got me. I couldn't wait to do this in the live system, and now, I'm still level 85, and out catching pets, I can't stop. It's just, I have to catch the rare version of that one pet, I have to do it. Then it's the next one, and the next and the next...