OVER CROWDED!!!!!

Bleeding Hollow
I love Bleeding Hollow but this waiting in a que to play s**t is not cool. Im gonna have to say dueces to our awesome realm. Its been real guys and gals. Later. /wave
The que is 5 minutes at most during peak. Thats a lame reason to leave.
Lulz - obviously new to BH, 'cause these queues are laughable compared to BH's heyday and what we used to have to put up with (i.e. think in excess of 15min+ queues).

As Allaszun noted, a 5min queue is a rather odd reason to jump ship so quickly (and these queues have happened, consistently, right after each expansion as folks flock back to the game to check it out), but your sacrifice is not in vain as it will at least remove 30secs from my queue times.

We of the BH community thank you.
My care face is strong in this one.
o.o
you clearly must have missed out on all things Tichondrius. I played there for 3 years. This is nothing.
Try Hellscream up till 1.9 and even then on patch days and weekends it was a mob scene, the madoran xfer at start of TBC was when it started to get better lol.
Can I have all your stuff?
The que times at the beginning of Cata were way worse than they are right now. I think I was waiting 15-30 minutes a night to play for the first few weeks till it finally calmed down.
i havent had a single queue to get into BH. Clearly you are all delusional!
queuedance.html
The only que I've run into getting onto BH was back on Tuesday, and it was for 1 minute.
moo
09/28/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Raikino
moo
Come to illidan!!! We have no ques!
Lulz - obviously new to BH, 'cause these queues are laughable compared to BH's heyday and what we used to have to put up with (i.e. think in excess of 15min+ queues).

As Allaszun noted, a 5min queue is a rather odd reason to jump ship so quickly (and these queues have happened, consistently, right after each expansion as folks flock back to the game to check it out), but your sacrifice is not in vain as it will at least remove 30secs from my queue times.

We of the BH community thank you.

LOL! Well said.