problems connecting

Wyrmrest Accord
anyone else having problems getting on? Says it's connecting but...it's a lie!
Server's down for maintenance.

edit: well, actually it's a 15 minute restart
could've been that I was stuck in an instance too
09/27/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Saekwari
: well, actually it's a 15 minute restart

That was 25 mins ago D:
Evidently restarts are taking a bit longer than expected. Down 20 minutes (give or take) as of right now. Shouldn't be long..
A bunch of people are stuck at connecting apparently....including me :(
They removed the server restart notice from the log in screen it looks like. Still not up...
According to realm status, WrA is back up, but I am unable to connect. Not receiving realm selection screen or even que. Been 42 minutes since restart.
Same problem; stuck on "Connecting." Pain in butt.
There are multiple threads about this issue in the technical support forums. Apparently a lot of people experience the same dilemma after the restart. I wonder how long it is going to take them to figure it out this time.
*joins the club*
I just got on. It just takes some patience.
-makes T-shirts for the club-
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713582378

"Known issue" status has been reached.

edit: Fix suggested is to cancel out and not try for 10 minutes, then try again.
This is stupid and lame, same problem. Let it sit on a blank screen, or keep force quitting and trying?
09/27/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Nuodai
There are multiple threads about this issue in the technical support forums. Apparently a lot of people experience the same dilemma after the restart. I wonder how long it is going to take them to figure it out this time.

I hope not too long, I don't have much time today. I want to get back and pet battle -- er I mean level.
Two days after a big expansion. Of course there are problems, just relax walk away for like a half hour and try again. Lather, Rinse, repeat.
With great technology comes great capacity for bugs.

They'll figure it out, and we'll all stop being rabid soon enough.
I am too.. and it says the same thing.. ggrr
I think everyone should go have some cake while we wait. A guildie posted this and I tried it last night and OH BOY!

4 Tablespoons of flour
2 Tablespoons of sugar (Can go to 4 if you really have a sweet tooth)
2 Tablespoons of cocoa

Mix these together before adding the following ingredients.

Next add in:
1 beaten egg
3 tablespoons of milk
3 tablespoons of canola oil
3 tablespoons of chocolate chips (optional)
and finally a splash of vanilla extract.

Mix everything together and put in the microwave for 3 minutes on high. Do NOT cover it as the cake will rise over the top of the cup briefly before going back down. Tip the cup upside and it should come out of the cup pretty easily.

Now you have cake in roughly 5 minutes.