Alliance on this server are cowardly scum.

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 18 19 20 23 Next
I am honestly starting to think we should all nominate this thread for sticky for: if this is how you react to WPvP the Emerald Dream community is not for you.

Or any PvP server.

Or high stress situations.

Or going outside...

out where?
I dunno what he's gonna do when he hits 90. He'll always have an excuse though. He'll either use gear and/or "class is overpowered" a lot.

Also, I am a horrible 1v1 shadow priest. So when he beats me (because it's likely) I want you all to remember this moment. He's gonna parade it up and down the streets.

And my response will be, "You beat a horrible player. So what?"
I really need to get out in the world more. I'm missing all this juicy wpvp. All this dailies area PvP is horribly boring.
09/27/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Return
imma ook you in the dooker.

Lol'd
At least we all know now who to look for when its ganking time :D
I personally think everyone has their moments of acting like this, I haves seen Alliance do it (I may even take part, but I am a healer so it makes since I run) and I have been on the other side getting ganked and farmer by stupid Horde. So yeah.
I havent read the whole thread, but i like how you say the Alliance are cowards, while me and Alvarie took down 3 of your guys (Dragnove / Tootles / Sable (level 90) with a special characted) and when they lost to 2 88s, you called a 2nd 90.

Numbers get even, Regulators run away...

I hope you enjoy that chair in the middle of Orgrimmar, but there's already a leader for that city, so even there you'll never truly matter

Edit: After this cool story bro post in this WAAAH WAAAH WAHH thread, obligatory:

YOU LOSE
YOU LOSE
YOU LOSE
When I level my undead Mage, I am just going to spam this kids location to all my Alliance friends on RealID. So Return that means you need to get on my realID. *wink
Went to google a good "cowardly scum" quote and this thread is result #3. lol
Show me where the big bad Ally touched you =)
Lord, I love this thread.
Anyone know if the OP is 90 yet? I want to see the vid.
One cannot believe this thread is still going.
10/04/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Harry
One cannot believe this thread is still going.

Your name is Harry.
10/02/2012 03:22 AMPosted by Livedeath
Pretty sure this thread is making me transfer to Emerald Dream

I kept my word
10/04/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Livedeath

I kept my word

Welcome to Emerald *blank* Dream
10/04/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Livedeath

I kept my word

This is brilliant.
10/04/2012 04:51 AMPosted by Feardotcoil
Numbers get even, Regulators run away...

so true or they just call on more. Ganked Atheistmage (lvl 87 now) he calls a 90 mage Riotoz no big deal. I kill both lvl 90 mage logs off. then debauch shows up i kill him and the roxodon shows up when im mounted about to go get health and they rez and another one inso show up. so it was 1v4 and i stayed in air. they flew off I sat and ate did a daily saw atheistmage and then those 4 90s plus another 90 hordezy show up. 1v4 (90s)+ 1 (87) of course I died, but I died laughing because when it was 1v2 they still lost. to say the least I use to play with them, but couldn't stand it and came alliance and it's much better. the thread is just a little bit of a conversation of what a rage atheistmage had during rbg's if he didn't afk while in que. -_-