Alliance on this server are cowardly scum.

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 23 Next
I love retarded posts like this. I have gotten zerged by Horde multiple times after killing one of them. I have be emoted spammed, zerged, and had those "LOL YOU LOSE" things spam. OH wait, I must lying because I am Alliance.

What this boils down to is this kid got ganked, he is mad and now all Alliance are scum and cowards. Killing people like you in game makes my day quit honestly.

Once again, an idiot who can't comprehend things. This has been going on a while. I've actually not even been ganked in the new zone at all. I've been doing on the ganking. Mage even attacked me while I was tabbed, got me to half health and I still killed him. No skill at all.

Pretty much every ally I've ran into has been killed rather easily. Unless they have friends, which they usually do. Even then I win sometimes lol.
So we have friends and you have skill? I guess I can live with that. :3
I love retarded posts like this. I have gotten zerged by Horde multiple times after killing one of them. I have be emoted spammed, zerged, and had those "LOL YOU LOSE" things spam. OH wait, I must lying because I am Alliance.

What this boils down to is this kid got ganked, he is mad and now all Alliance are scum and cowards. Killing people like you in game makes my day quit honestly.

Once again, an idiot who can't comprehend things. This has been going on a while. I've actually not even been ganked in the new zone at all. I've been doing on the ganking. Mage even attacked me while I was tabbed, got me to half health and I still killed him. No skill at all.

Pretty much every ally I've ran into has been killed rather easily. Unless they have friends, which they usually do. Even then I win sometimes lol.

Pretty obvious you have zero idea of what you are talking about. Keep thinking you know whats going on, as you blindly continue to be a LOL ALLIANCE ARE DIFFERENT person. But the cool things is everything you have said I have witnessed horde do too. PvP happens kid. People do quests in groups kid.

Edit: I would like to throw in that can't even tell if people are actually group up right now, because everything is so congested.
09/27/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Matthías
2) They challenge Return.

Idk either he is really stupid, or REALLY wants to be one of the many added to the list of videos Return has killing people like dis Mage who talked crap to him.
09/27/2012 05:08 PMPosted by Zenalpaladin
So we have friends and you have skill? I guess I can live with that. :3

Oh, I have a pretty tight knit guild. We're always on skype and vent. We just don't whine to eachother.

09/27/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Matthías
Oh please. I ENCOURAGE you to come find me. We'll see who's dook gets ooked.

You can tell they're new to Emerald Dream IF:

1) They copy in their retort what one person used as their insult

2) They challenge Return.

3)They sound like someone who rode the short bus to school.

Oh you were being serious with that insult? I thought we were just playing. If you were serious...then lol.

I don't know who he is, nor do I care. And not one thing I've said as any resemblance to someone who would ride a short bus. I just think you have a lack of imagination and can't really come up with an appropriate response.

Pretty obvious you have zero idea of what you are talking about. Keep thinking you know whats going on, as you blindly continue to be a LOL ALLIANCE ARE DIFFERENT person. But the cool things is everything you have said I have witnessed horde do too. PvP happens kid. People do quests in groups kid.

Edit: I would like to throw in that can't even tell if people are actually group up right now, because everything is so congested.

Lol. Your post is completely hilarious. I have no idea what I'm talking about? I'm stating first hand experiences. Not theories or something that takes extra knowledge. So how can I be wrong.

And I love how many times you people keep mentioned "Welcome to PvP" You CLEARLY just can't comprehend my post. I've been in pvp. PvP isn't being a pathetic !@#$ who can't fight fair.

Maybe to you ally, bringing 5 of your 85s for backup is PvP. But to most of horde, and my guild, we laugh at it. Because you all are just so desperate to get a kill. That's not pvp. That's 5 kids trying to get a killing blow so they can fap to how good you are (you're not really though)

And "kid" used twice. The ultimate insult used by 16 year olds trying to sound more mature than they are. Get out of here. This isn't even about group questing. This is about over-all ally pvp behavior.
Oh man... You really are mad.
Alliance on this server are cool people. I like them, even when they murder me while I'm mining.

You're using anecdotal evidence to make a generalization about an entire faction of people. Sure, I was frustrated last night when I couldn't turn in a quest because the NPC was being guarded by 5+ Alliance players ganking every Horde to venture near. But those were five people out of thousands, and I can say from my own personal experience (more anecdotal evidence, so I can't possibly be wrong!) that there are Alliance players on Emerald Dream who are not "cowardly scum."

Why do people get so upset about dying? There's no penalty except time, and it's not like any of us are in the running for realm-first anything at this point. Chill, have a drink, run an instance or something and wait for the mob to move on.
Alliance on this server are cool people. I like them, even when they murder me while I'm mining.

You're using anecdotal evidence to make a generalization about an entire faction of people. Sure, I was frustrated last night when I couldn't turn in a quest because the NPC was being guarded by 5+ Alliance players ganking every Horde to venture near. But those were five people out of thousands, and I can say from my own personal experience (more anecdotal evidence, so I can't possibly be wrong!) that there are Alliance players on Emerald Dream who are not "cowardly scum."

Why do people get so upset about dying? There's no penalty except time, and it's not like any of us are in the running for realm-first anything at this point. Chill, have a drink, run an instance or something and wait for the mob to move on.

Holy !@#$. Can this community even read? I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT DYING. Jesus Christ. How is it THAT hard for you people to understand? I'm talking about their cowardly ways. This has NOTHING to do with me dying. Whatsoever. This is about them always being cowardly. Are they all like that? Probably not. But every pvp experience I've had with an alliance has resulted in such actions.

I don't care about dying. It's not a big deal. I just want them to fight with a backbone. VERY rarely have I been out pvp'ing and found someone who will continue to fight me on his own without bringing in his entire guild.
Losing in PvP = dying, am I right?

So, you're complaining about losing/dying because the fight is unfair. Want a fair fight? Run BGs. WPvP is not fair, it's spontaneous and frequently one-sided.

My advice still stands. Wait for the mob to leave, go do something else, and take a chill pill.

09/27/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Atheistmage
This is about them always being cowardly. Are they all like that? Probably not. But every pvp experience I've had with an alliance has resulted in such actions.

Okay, but earlier you said this:

09/27/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Atheistmage
Every alliance on this server (and I'm sure other servers) are all cowards.

You're using a few bad experiences to trash-talk an entire faction, when you've probably encountered maybe 20 of them.
No such thing as the true Alliance/Horde like back in the day.

Everyone plays both sides these day's.. sort of beats the purpose of choosing which side to fight for.
09/27/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Lifty
Oh man... You really are mad.

I called it first! ;p
I would just like to say that the Theramore tabard makes you look like you're wearing the tabard of a guild that hasn't bothered getting a logo yet.
Losing in PvP = dying, am I right?

So, you're complaining about losing/dying because the fight is unfair. Want a fair fight? Run BGs. WPvP is not fair, it's spontaneous and frequently one-sided.

My advice still stands. Wait for the mob to leave, go do something else, and take a chill pill.

This is about them always being cowardly. Are they all like that? Probably not. But every pvp experience I've had with an alliance has resulted in such actions.

Okay, but earlier you said this:

Every alliance on this server (and I'm sure other servers) are all cowards.

You're using a few bad experiences to trash-talk an entire faction, when you've probably encountered maybe 20 of them.

Oh man...you really are bad at this. Aren't you? This has nothing to do with doing a quest! Why cannot you not grasp that? Or dying. This is about being in pvp and them bringing more high level friends. I'm not even dying. Unless they bring a much higher level. Which often happens.

This has nothing to do with questing and getting ganked. At all. Do you not see where I'm saying this? This is just about pvp and the way they act. That's the point of this thread. Not about me being ganked and killed (until Return tries to act like a badass here)
Did that hurt? The big angry cat? With the mauling?
LOL. And Return has come to a 85 zone on his 90 while I was killing some players MY LEVEL. It can never be a proper fight. Can it?

Did it hurt watching me kill 20 of your ally that were my level, even with multiples of them on me? Did it hurt to watch that lack of skill in a fight that is in their favor?