Second wind

Warrior
Post Limit:
Just curious, but does blizz plan on adding a cool down to second wind? I know its a tanking talent but in pvp it's extremely over powered. It procs all the time.
09/27/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Glitch
its a tanking talent

No. No it isn't.
So, you come to a forum where roughly 70% of the population is angry about nerfs, and you ask for another nerf? GTFO

BTW: The Webster's dictionary definition of Overpowered is: warlocks. True story.
09/27/2012 07:55 PMPosted by Glitch
Just curious, but does blizz plan on adding a cool down to second wind? I know its a tanking talent but in pvp it's extremely over powered. It procs all the time.

The only Locks/Mages/Ele-shams I have dueled have ZERO issues bursting pass SW. Guess that just means you are either trolling or complete crap and should go back to x-box.
You touch second wind and ill come to your house with religious scripture at 730AM.

2nd wind is what got me to level 90 without wiping when 5 things pulled. It's also what keeps me alive when running old instances for my freinds who just bought the game. Why should a blood DK beable to solo an entire raid, when a warrior has to sit at 35% the entire time?

Save your burst for the last bit of a warriors HP and you have a chance at beating them 1 on 1. But then again, this game isnt balanced around 1v1.
Second wind is incredibly situationally useful, especially given how many "Circle the drain" abilities a warrior has. Between shockwave, int shout, and die by the sword I could easily stop damage long enough to second wind my way up from near death. I could also bounce to buy time for big heals. Was kind of nice.

It and victory rush (glyphed) make leveling a warrior a lot less painful than it was back in vanilla/bc.
OP, shush
People seem to think because they cannot cope with a single ability that it has to be nerfed, yet so many other people were born with better brains that allows them to reason and say "oh, he's healing a lot but only when his health is low. Maybe I should save my burst then hurrrr."
The class with a 3 sec cast nuke wants to say warriors are overpowered..........
Wait....

I warrior beat a warlock in a duel

Inc nerf
09/27/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Gorvand
You touch second wind and ill come to your house with religious scripture at 730AM.

LOL
+1
So, you come to a forum where roughly 70% of the population is angry about nerfs, and you ask for another nerf? GTFO

BTW: The Webster's dictionary definition of Overpowered is: warlocks. True story.

what do you mean 70% angry? 99.9% are mad on this nerf!!!!!! wake up blizzard and smell the coffee you ratdogs !!!!!!!!!

what do you mean 70% angry? 99.9% are mad on this nerf!!!!!! wake up blizzard and smell the coffee you ratdogs !!!!!!!!!

I'm more surprised no one is actually complaining about our Pvp bonuses, but I guess that will come when the gear is available. But yes, not to mention that the Nerf took place right before MoP hit.
Wait....So I cant ask for a nerf when EVERYONE else wants locks to be nerfed? Yeah...and I'm the idiot. Bunch of hypocritical dumb asses.