Please alphabetize sub-achievements

Achievements
In the achievement "Pandaren Cuisine" (and "Pandaren Delicacies"), there's 16 and 24 sub-steps respectively. PLEASE ALPHABETIZE THEM! It's a huge pain to visually search through every time I'm looking for something to see if it qualifies.

In general, all sub-components for achievements should be alphabetized, except where there's some other kind of ordering that makes sense (e.g. for an achievement to kill all 4 bosses in a dungeon, it might make sense to list them in the order you encounter them in the dungeon. But for massive lists of items, I can't think of any good reason why they shouldn't be alphabetized.
09/28/2012 12:07 AMPosted by Athria
In general, all sub-components for achievements should be alphabetized, except where there's some other kind of ordering that makes sense (e.g. for an achievement to kill all 4 bosses in a dungeon, it might make sense to list them in the order you encounter them in the dungeon.

They're listed in the order of skill points to create and level requirements to eat which does make sense.

Although it *would* be more beneficial to be alphabetical of course.
They added a search bar to professions, that's how I deal with it :\
Actually, an Interface option to allow you to sort sub-achievements by alpha, or by default, would be great.