Please fix pet survival.

Warlock
Been Running Heroics as Aff/Demo and while in demo my pet will continuously die. Not because of mechanics, but because he will pull threat from the tank - get wacked once and die. I even had the healer I was running chain heroics with focus on my pet and he had trouble keeping it up. There is no reason I should have to use demonic rebirth every trash pull and summon my pet again during a boss. Please fix this.
I've also noticed pet threat is notoriously high while soloing as well. Been trying to pull threat off of my wrathguard while in Dark Apoth and it impossible unless I use the Soul Shatter taunt.
Threatening Presence, look in your pet's spell book and toggle it off autocast.
Seriously, how did you level to 90 and not know about Threatening Presence, next you're going to be saying how you can't find Health Funnel when you pick the Soul Link talent.
Hahahahaha, how do people not look at their own pet spells to see why they could be pulling agro all the time?
09/28/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Kodyxoxo
Hahahahaha, how do people not look at their own pet spells to see why they could be pulling agro all the time?

Because it's a spell that came out of nowhere, and there was no indication that it had been added. I ran instances for a long time in 5.0 wondering why my pet would die in every pull, and I had to come here to figure out why, just like the OP.

So you found Threatening Presence without needing to hit up the forums, congratulations. You don't need to be a condescending prick about it.
My understanding is you have to turn off the autocast, as well as left click it once to turn it off as your pet has probably already cast it on itself after it is summoned.