Anyone else stuck at work

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
When they should be pounding mountain dew and leveling?
I took bedrest over playing

and how the heck, are there 86+ monks already
lol when are you starting your grind?

I woke up early and banged out half a level before work =P
Intermittedly, as I can take sitting up. Laptop cant run MoP, so playing in the sagital position isn't happening.
I wouldn't say I am "stuck" at work as I really enjoy my job. I took vacation time for the last 3 xpacs so I have done my fair share of staying up all night.

I logged in to make sure my toon was getting rested XP and come tonight after the gym and getting my son in bed I will sit down and enjoy the leveling process this time.
09/25/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Postonforums
Intermittedly, as I can take sitting up. Laptop cant run MoP, so playing in the sagital position isn't happening.

You sick? L2 gaming laptop brah.
I took bedrest over playing

and how the heck, are there 86+ monks already
RAF to 80, you could save up the levels with 2 raf toons before mop hit.

That's what i was planning on doing, but i'm not raiding in mop. ><

So yes, i'm also at school...but i don't need to level anyway. :P
When you grant levels, the character keeps their % to next level. There are guides on how to get to 99% XP towards level 2, which means that you'll be at 99% towards level 81 once you grant to 80.

Why not?
I did a bunch of dailies and twilight highlands quests last night, got 24/25. Set the alarm for 3 AM, got up, logged into every toon and placed them in an inn/city for rested. I even had a queue on Illidan of about 125 or so. I turned in all the quests on this guy, and took him to Pandaria.

I suiicded off the boat, ressed, and ran to the inn close by. Went back to bed, and there I await. But I have a firm meeting from 5-6 PM, so I won't really get on until 7 ish. I have Thursday off however, so either way I'll be 85 before the weekened so I can get prepped for Tuesday.
I did a bunch of dailies and twilight highlands quests last night, got 24/25. Set the alarm for 3 AM, got up, logged into every toon and placed them in an inn/city for rested. I even had a queue on Illidan of about 125 or so. I turned in all the quests on this guy, and took him to Pandaria.

I decided to avoid the rush and woke up at 5. Played for a good 2 hours before deciding to take an hour nap before work. Should be able to play 6p-3a every day this week. My plan is to start playing friday and stop playing when im ready for raiding (unless its obvious I will be able to sleep AND accomplish this before Tuesday).
Most estimates put it at 13 hours to 90. Realistically, I can have that done with 4-5 tonight, 4-5 tomorrow, as much as needed Thursday - leaving all weekend for instances.
Most estimates put it at 13 hours to 90. Realistically, I can have that done with 4-5 tonight, 4-5 tomorrow, as much as needed Thursday - leaving all weekend for instances.

13 seems a tad on the low side. I know some people have already dinged (less than 12 hours later) but I have to think for the average man without a supporting cast its going to be much closer to 20.

Edit: Don't forget you gotta do dailies to grind rep too! (aka the part I'm least looking forward to).
<--- sad face... can't take Tues/Wed off thanks to having a major demonstration and have to standby in office for any unforeseen issues... Well at least got Thur/Fri to catch up...

Why not?

Girlfriend decided she wasn't interested in MoP, so she quit. So i'm qutting raiding for now, to spend more time together. I'll probably pick up mop at some point, but no need to rush, i'll take it slow.

I have an exam wednesday as well, so it kind of works out. (which is weird...wow expansions have a long history of always coming out during my exam weeks. i think this is the first that isn't during a finals week though! progress)
If i cut out brushing my teeth, showering, and shaving i should be able to hit 90 by tomorrow
09/25/2012 10:46 AMPosted by Jorahlol
If i cut out brushing my teeth, showering, and shaving i should be able to hit 90 by tomorrow

I bet you could do it faster if you confine eating and bathroom breaks to loading screens.
or the forced 30 min RP quests
I'm hoping to get 90 tomorrow or Thursday.