Fun with Dominate Mind

Priest
I just had a blast getting two Forest Lurkers to fight each other using Dominate Mind on one of them. When my guy won the fight, I just Psychic Screamed him and went on my merry way until he tethered back.

Anyone want to share other ways to have some silly Shadow fun under the new mechanics?
When you hit 20+ you can queue for Arathi Basin. Mind control players off of the cliff next to the Lumber Mill flag.
09/25/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Entsetzlich
When you hit 20+ you can queue for Arathi Basin. Mind control players off of the cliff next to the Lumber Mill flag.

:) Another idea is to set up some kind of wagering arrangement where observers can bet ingame gold on the outcome of a fight where one mob is Dominate Minded and the other is not. I'll have to see how that balances in terms of mechanics so that it's a fair fight. Thoughts?
Now that's the way to duel: In complete safety. Let your minions take the risks.
09/27/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Icandygriz
I used it on a pair of allies trying to gank my lvl 43 spriest (mage and warr). Feared them both, then mc'ed the mage and had him nuke the warr before he could reach me, and finally made the mage walk off a cliff :)

You used the mage to nuke the warrior. Is mind control different now?
Playing with another Priest friend and had a lot of fun. Eye of the Storm flag, one of us uses Dominate mind and while the enemy is tagged as friendly, whoever isn't controlling him will Shield him for Body+Soul to sprint him off the ledge.

Also, levitating critters in Orgrimmar by using Dominate Mind is probably more fun to me than it should be.
09/27/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Icandygriz
I used it on a pair of allies trying to gank my lvl 43 spriest (mage and warr). Feared them both, then mc'ed the mage and had him nuke the warr before he could reach me, and finally made the mage walk off a cliff :)

Since when could you cast spells with a Mind Controlled Player?

Either you're lying or they changed the mechanics.
All you can do with a mind controlled toon is autoattack and move them around. Its great for flinging people off cliffs but thats about it.