Interest Check - Pet Battle Tournaments

Moon Guard
... Genome Project hosting Pet Battle Tournaments.

Different tiers, battles, and prizes. Maybe held once a month or so.

Yes or No?

*Tries to refrain from getting more pets and rares... twitches*
I think a large number of people like pokemon.
Honestly, I've never cared for Pokemon. Never watched much of the show or played the games.

I do, however, like pets, collecting, and cute things.
I'm actually just talking about the pets, but I've already gotten use to calling them pokemon as a joke.
Honestly, I've never cared for Pokemon. Never watched much of the show or played the games.

... Then why don't you like pokemon?
Shut up Drektal.

... Then why don't you like pokemon?

I won't say anything to incite the fury of Pokeman fans. XD It just wasn't my thing.
Our guild is thinking of putting together pet battle tournaments for fun. With different level brackets after a few months so people can get in with various level pets. Nothing much else has been decided, but it's definately somethign we're planning on doing! :)
As soon as I figure out how the heck this thing works sure.
Pet battles tournaments! This definitely has a yes from me! Yes! Team Ooky Spooky shall be victorious.
I accept any and all challenges relating to pet battles on my quest to become Azeroth's greatest pokemon master.
YES.
The Genome Mechanical Gym. I can picture it now...
Wait, can you challenge people in the open world to Pet Battles like you do a duel?
09/26/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Ironholde
Wait, can you challenge people in the open world to Pet Battles like you do a duel?

Yup. Tested that out with a guildmate. I'm sure there's another way to do it, but I just right clicked their avatar portrait and there was an option to pet duel.
Ninwyn <3
I don't really care about prizes or anything like that but a tourny would be way too much fun.
DO IT UP.
How are we going to work out who is the gym leader though?

Do we split up into are our groups and pick a leader out of them? Or something?

And how do you do gyms? Class, Race, Pet type?!