Symbiosis cast is too long

Druid
Symbiosis needs to be revised. The cast time is too long for one. If its not going to be used in combat then it should have an instant cast. Almost every time I go to cast it on someone there has been a pull made so we are in combat or the person I'm trying to put it on has LoS'ed me. The idea of the move is great but it should be revised to be more practical. If it was usable in combat that could solve the issues too.
I think they made the cast time that long so that you couldnt change it mid-fight. I dont know why they dont just make it uncastable in combat and instant cast.
09/28/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Rockpops
I think they made the cast time that long so that you couldnt change it mid-fight. I dont know why they dont just make it uncastable in combat and instant cast.

It is uncastable in combat. The biggest issue with Symbiosis is unless you know the person you're running with, they probably have no idea you actually gave it to them, and I've found it's kind of a pain to explain.
Agreed. If it was usable in combat the cast time would be more understandable but it's not. It should be a lower cast regardless of whether its usable in combat or not in my opinion.