MoP level 85 Starter Gear

General Discussion
Are there vendors that sell green-quality 'starter gear' for fresh 85s in MoP? I thought I remember reading that there would be, but have not had a chance to log in and find out.

Thanks
There are vendors but the items are only 377's or something. LFR loot is better than them.
Good to know, thanks.

I know that LFR is probably better, but I have a few fresh 85s (i.e., this guy) that I didn't run any 85 content on.
Yo same problem here. My rogue and druid are in all like ilvl 318. I imagine it will be hard to quest in MoP with 318's on, but maybe I am wrong.
First real village you visit in Jade Forest has the 377 item vendor.

Was great for my 85 gatherer druid that had almost zero instance runs under his belt at 85. Also got a few substantial quest rewards before even hitting the village, enough that I didn't even bother buying anything, but it's just nice to have the option available.
o.O interesting. I have a few neglected toons. This is welcome news
Dawn's Blossom and its 372 gear

I'm sure the people still needed that bit of advice 1 year later ;)

I've been checking back at this thread everyday for almost a year and finally someone replied! Thank you!
08/25/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Berith

I'm sure the people still needed that bit of advice 1 year later ;)

They could benefit from it a lot more than your useless sarcasm.
It may be low level 372, but it helps alot, on my alts its been useful til i started getting better gear throughout.
Yea, I didn't find the gear very helpful, as I just got gear straight away from questing anyways, and with the lowered do needed for getting to level 90 it's even easier.
Thank you guys so much! this has helped out a ton!