What Race Is Your Monk?

Monk
1 2 3 5 Next
Mine is currently a human as I deleted my Panda Monk after I completed the starter zone; as much as I love the lore and what not I found the armour looked a little, for lack of a better word, messy; exception to the MoP era armour.

So, what race did you roll?
<--- Going to give him a bald cap and a blind fold.
I went with <<<.

PvP reasons only - there is going to be a lot of fears in PvP now and an extra trinket i think will really pay off.

:)
I went with <<<.

PvP reasons only - there is going to be a lot of fears in PvP now and an extra trinket i think will really pay off.

:)

Undead also have that nice little self-heal and DPS proc.
I went with Panda for now. I wanted to go Human and make a Panda Shaman but I plan on playing the Monk till 90 and didn't want to wait until then to start a Panda.
Mine is a Dwarf!

The animations look so nice. Plus I always made a Dwarf Monk in my AD&D parties (Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights, etc.)
Pandaren. Been wanting to play one since before WoW.
<---

Because why not.
Main one's a Pandaren. I'll probably make more... one for every race! >_>
HEYYY GRASSHOPPA YA KUNG FU NO GOOD MON
Dwarf!
Trained in the ancient dwarven art of getting really drunk and messing people up.
I am a Panda for now. The racial bonus for food does help and so does being bouncy.
I do like the Dwarf Monk Idea ALOT.
I like the idea of my huge hulking orc kicking !@# with kung fu.
Undead Monk
Undead Monk. Always thought it would be cool to pretend he's an ex-Scarlet Monk. =p And it kind of makes me think of Lillian Voss, who was AWESOME.
TOUCH FLUFFY TAIL
Worgen monk.

Oh wait.
Undead Monk.
Belfy
Panda! Too cute not too :3