/who 90

Monk
Can ya dig it?
Sup
Been diggin it for awhile haha. Lots of "how the heck!?" though...
;_;
I really hate how all of my grinding levels the past two days is just going to get me called a noob RAF booster :( I'll be joining you dudes soon.
I'm working on it have to work 12 hour days, and then staying up late is rough lol. I wish I had RAF.
Hate RAF boosters. >;v
How did you hit 90 so fast? Pro tips?
I don't hate RAF boosters, I just don't see why blizzard didn't strip them of realm first entitlements.
09/27/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Luvhandles
I really hate how all of my grinding levels the past two days is just going to get me called a noob RAF booster :( I'll be joining you dudes soon.
How the hell? Do you even sleep or eat lol? The expansion just came out 2 days ago and you are 85 already without using RAF?

Well grats man I guess lol
Jealous of* RAF boosters. >;v

helped ya out there =p. although i wish i could zing all the way to 90, im also enjoying the leveling experience for once.
09/27/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Astråios
Been diggin it for awhile haha. Lots of "how the heck!?" though...

OOOH YEAH...this will not cease for another week or two
09/27/2012 10:21 AMPosted by Shortbeef
helped ya out there =p. although i wish i could zing all the way to 90, im also enjoying the leveling experience for once.

Jealous of what? Skipping 80 levels isn't something to be jealous of. Those people shouldn't have gotten realm firsts either.
09/27/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Douchecakes

Recruit a friend bonus.
09/27/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Rharkul

Jealous of what? Skipping 80 levels isn't something to be jealous of. Those people shouldn't have gotten realm firsts either.

100% confirmed jelly of my realm first
09/27/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Karrmerx

No. But I don't think you deserve it either.

No. But I don't think you deserve it either.

awful salty. Maybe they should add in "Realm First: Monk ... that couldn't afford $5."
09/27/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Karrmerx
awful salty. Maybe they should add in "Realm First: Monk ... that couldn't afford $5."

Or rename yours"Realm First: Monk ... Who was to lazy to level 1-80."
Getting close.

I didn't cheat with RAF though.