Tailoring Trainer MoP?

Professions
Searching high and low for a tailoring trainer in MoP and cannot find one. I was pleasantly suprised to find others like the enchanting trainer gave new recipes and ease of skill up from previous old expansions and was hoping Tailoring had a similar one.

Did Tailoring get left out? Do I still need 6 million frostweave from 2 expansions ago?
You can buy pvp patterns for a spirit of harmony to level. However...where that tailoring trainer in Silken Fields is...beats me.
The new tailoring trainers are in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, one for each faction (Esha the Loommaiden for Horde, Raishen the Needle for Alliance). I believe to unlock them you'll have to do a quest that requires level 87.
You can get basic recipes in your home capital that can level you to 600.
09/29/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Darghon
This bs of having to do a zone full of a few zones of quest JUST TO TRAIN is BS

To open up the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, you have to level to 87 by any means, and then do a 15-minute quest chain, if ithat.

Or are you just complaining that you can't cheese the two-profession limit by having a bunch of level-80 crafting alts?
09/29/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Xavar
You can get basic recipes in your home capital that can level you to 600.

Imperial Silk ...

Not a lot when everything else goes green.
To open up the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, you have to level to 87 by any means, and then do a 15-minute quest chain, if that.

Actually, it turns out you don't even have to do this much. You can buy the recipes at 85; maybe even lower if you can get someone to port you there.
Thanks for the advice guys, but where do you pick the quest up? There's nothing in silken fields or any tailor trainers in other zones...
On a side note, is it possible in any way to get to the silken fields without being level 85 yet? My tailor isn't quite, and I'd really like to start making the new stuff.
The patterns from the trainer in Org/SW is pretty much it from what I have seen for pre-85s. Everything else is likely going to require SoH or reputation that isn't available til 90.

I know there is a JC trainer in the Jade Forest, and a LW in Kunlai Summit (?), so I would assume is a trainer somewhere in Pandaria besides the Vale, just haven't found them yet...oh, and an alchemist trainer in the DreadWastes...keep forgetting about him.

As for getting to the Vale, friends can fly you over the wall if you are 85, and at least one server first found complicated way to jump the wall. Before that, I assume mage portal or lock summon should work the same way it did in Outlands.
Ok fact of the matter is, unless people have already found out, is that there is no trainer in silken fields. Don't believe me look up tailor patterns. There is the loommaiden yes but that is pvp gear only. Besides her you must reach honored with the golden lotus in order to buy more patterns from jaluu the generous who is right in front of the well that is at the bottom of the stairs that lead up to mogushan' palace the dungeon. Other than that i don't think you will find any other patterns other than three others that are drops for tailoring in msv and hof.
10/05/2012 09:30 AMPosted by Tanuki
On a side note, is it possible in any way to get to the silken fields without being level 85 yet? My tailor isn't quite, and I'd really like to start making the new stuff.
You can be summoned by a warlock or the summoning stone at Stormstout Brewery. My 80 priest has been parked in the hut with all the silkworms there since September 26th.

edit: and in case anyone isn't aware, to train zen master tailor you need level 80 minimum.
Another annoying thing about tailoring is that... you can MAKE Imperial Silk... but you can't do ANYTHING with it (besides vendor it I supposed) if you don't do the daily rep grind for Golden Lotus.

Basically you can create a BoP material that cannot be used in any meaningful way unless you do the daily rep grind. Very disappointed in that.
Raid recipes are BoE so you can learn them and craft those. The spirit of your point is true, though.
I personally have been hoarding cloth because it seems to make enough Imperial Silk to level up to 600 from 571 will take not only a bunch of cloth but a bunch more of those motes of harmony. It takes 10 little ones to make 1 big one and you need 3 big ones to make one Imperial Silk. That means it takes 120 little ones in order 4 Imperial Silk. Geez!

What it means? I guess it means ya better get your grind on because you'll be grinding for mats like a junkie looks for !@#$%^.
I personally have been hoarding cloth because it seems to make enough Imperial Silk to level up to 600 from 571 will take not only a bunch of cloth but a bunch more of those motes of harmony. It takes 10 little ones to make 1 big one and you need 3 big ones to make one Imperial Silk. That means it takes 120 little ones in order 4 Imperial Silk. Geez!

What it means? I guess it means ya better get your grind on because you'll be grinding for mats like a junkie looks for !@#$%^.

Uh no.

You can make 1 imperial silk per day for "free" (just the cloth).

Don't need motes/spirits of harmony.