Strong Pet Trap

Bug Report
09/27/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Renotarshil
I'm really starting to get frustrated with this 3-5 turn Missing Ghetto Crate. I Blizz wont fix this bug at least make a vendor to sell higher quality traps to use.

I wonder when we'll get access to a Master Crate ;)

Hmm... saying that outloud...
I'd Settle for an Ultra Crate, has a high chance to succeed while not being insta catch.
I really hope they add rare spawn pets, maybe legendaries >.> I'm trying hard not to get too excited, they can't make it too much like Poké... er um, that game.
same thing here
I had no idea this even existed. I never got an achieve that gave a reward and I've tamed...a lot of pets. Got Zen Pet Hunter yesterday (200 pets captured) and am at 24/50 for rares. Not seeing any achieves that mention anything about crates anywhere on my achieve list, accomplished or not!
No trap for me. Also I have yet to receive the brilliant kaliri reward for collecting 125 pets [menagerie] achievement.
No strong trap here either, although it may be stronger and I cant tell the difference. I didnt think I would have missed a lvl 11 pet three times in one match with a stronger trap.
Just got my Achievement and no change in my traps, I have Digital Delux, and 181 pets.
What's up with the Strong Pet Trap reward? I take it that it is broken? Nothing changed once I earned the achievement to get the Strong Pet Trap.
Yep, same here...no Strong Pet Trap. Guess I'll wait?...as if I had a choice...lol.
And those of you not getting your pets (from achives) in the mail? No more mail system as far as I know...they are added directly into your pet log. :) I guess with the heat over the summer and some of us not checking the mail, some of the pets they mailed died DX
got achieve and no trap. there is starting to be a laundry list of reasons to be frustrated. blizzard needs to fix or people will start walking away
Yep, same here...no Strong Pet Trap. Guess I'll wait?...as if I had a choice...lol.
And those of you not getting your pets (from achives) in the mail? No more mail system as far as I know...they are added directly into your pet log. :) I guess with the heat over the summer and some of us not checking the mail, some of the pets they mailed died DX

Also if that doesn't work, check the stable masters lost and found feature. Probably a longshot, but I know back when they first introduced it the guy had my worgen pup, that was a quest reward that got deleted when my account was hacked back in vanilla. I suppose there's a shot that he'd have the pets deleted in the mail too.
I just missed two rare captures because of this bug, PLEASE FIX!
I missed this today as well. C'mon man!
Wtb strong trap.
:c
Makes it hard to level my BPs when I'm wasting all my moves on trying to trap a wild pet. Let's get this fixed huh? Have MoP, got the achiev, 194 pets, yes got my Celestial Dragon (it's not in the mail anymore), etc, etc. fixitfixitfixitfixit
Wtb working strong trap.
:c

fixed
Just adding my own tale of serching for The Long Lost Strong Pet Trap.

There I was, my Enchanted Lantern and a Rare Praire Dog! The Rare Prairie Dog thought he could scratch the surface of my lantern, but I knew better. As my pet blasted its opponent into the dirt with a Beam, I decided to add this tenacious Rare Prairie Dog to my growing arsenal of battle pets. I threw my handy dandy crate at it and, lo-and-behold, I had captured my 50th battle pet. As I gathered my old and worn trap, I realized it might be time to upgrade to something better. I searched far and wide for a trap worthy to a pet trainer aspiring to be the very best like no one ever was, but alas, my search has been fruitless. I began to believe that the legendary trap that I seek is just that...a legend that may never be found.

Basically, I just got the achievement and can't see any changes to my trap (text, appearance, capture rate or anything)
I have yet to notice any changes to my trap as well. It normally takes me 3 or 4 tosses to catch a new pet. I have lost out on several pets due to this.

That being said, I don't have any hope of this being fixed in the foreseeable future as it was a problem brought to Blizzard's attention during beta back in June/July.