Brewfest Boss Level Req?

General Discussion
88 or 89?

And does it really start tomorrow?
I thought there was always a level cap version, then a version who was 2 levels lower if memory serves.....
IMO, should have been kept at 85 for this year being released so close to the expansion.
09/27/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Arlea
IMO, should have been kept at 85 for this year being released so close to the expansion.

No, you have to be a super-intense, dedicated player to do optional holiday content! There's no reason you can't be max level by tomorrow, even if you have a job, school, family, etc.!
So there's no real clear answer about this?

I thought I remember reading a blue about the level requirement being less than 90, but I can't seem to find it to check again what level it can be done at.
I plan to grind out my last two levels tonight and tomorrow morning then spam the brewfest dungeon. Surprisingly it isn't even all that difficult or time consuming to level.If I can make it so can you, considering I'm on my way to class at 5 am and getting home at 7 pm every day. :D
Word is, Coren Direbrew has been working out with bigger kegs and he will indeed be a level 90 dungeon boss and his loot has been adjusted accordingly. Pace was something we considered, so we pushed the actual event by just over a week from when it normally happens (which you should be able to see on your in-game calendars now) to give players a bit more time to reach level 89, the minimum level required to queue for the encounter. Oh, we also added a couple more surprises but you’ll have to wait and see. ;)
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/235324-brewfest-boss-what-is-his-level-now/
Should be 88 or even 87(for this year atleast)
09/27/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Lopsydaisy
There's no reason you can't be max level by tomorrow, even if you have a job, school, family, etc.!

I work a full time job and the theater production I am doing opens of Friday and look, I am level 88.

Stop using "IRL" excuses for not being able to level when many people are able to do it without sacrificing their lives.
I think its 89 to Q in.
I believe it's 89.
09/27/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Ðrunknmaster
He is lvl 90. They aren't changing it or Delaying Brewfest. Glad I did mine last year :)

Yes, they are delaying Brewfest.
EDIT

Oops found it! Looks like 89-90 it is.
Isn't Brewfest like a two week holiday? That means a person has 3 weeks before they actually have to hit 89.
09/27/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Arianenna
There's no reason you can't be max level by tomorrow, even if you have a job, school, family, etc.!

I work a full time job and the theater production I am doing opens of Friday and look, I am level 88.

Stop using "IRL" excuses for not being able to level when many people are able to do it without sacrificing their lives.

I have a full time job too and could probably get 89 or 90 in the next day or two, but it's a little disappointing I feel like I have to rush and blow through content (that I otherwise would have taken my time with), just so I can participate. I mean many of us were sitting at max level (85) for several months before this event, and now the requirements have been raised with only 3 days to catch up.
The event lasts for a week...