blood dks

Death Knight
i know im a hunter but i never see a blood dk lose a duel because they do alot of damage and never die how come blizz its been 2 or 3 years and blood dks are still unkillable
Me and a priest killed teams of 2 blood dks all the time in twos. They die just fine if you cc them and play right.
Either you are a troll or a complete idiot.
Haha, ranged classes complaining about Blood Dks.
Blood DKs are easy to beat in duels.
bad hunter is bad
09/27/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Kendrana
i know im a hunter but i never see a blood dk lose a duel because they do alot of damage and never die how come blizz its been 2 or 3 years and blood dks are still unkillable

Lesson one don't send you pet after him, he'll death strike heal off the pet. lesson 2 kite him since he has very little in terms of healing and range abilities. If he can't hit you his healing is reduced dramatically. if you're running in and expecting to be able to spam abilities and kill him then you deserve to be the permanent part of the pavement he's going to make you.
I got 99 problems but a blood dk aint one, if you're have blood problems you're doing it wrong.
Thanks to the lovely talent we DK's have, its quite easy to kill most range classes!

1) Death Grip
2) Asphyxiate
3) ????
4) Profit!
Thanks to the lovely talent we DK's have, its quite easy to kill most range classes!

1) Death Grip
2) Asphyxiate
3) ????
4) Profit!

implying anyone with half a brain takes a god awful stun over deaths advance for pvp
Blood DK es numero uno shield always up never die huehuehuehuehue

But in all seriousness, you have to kite them. Us. Whatever. Anything that gets into melee range will enable them to heal, but aside from that, all we have is a small heal on a medium cooldown and a large'ish heal on a long cooldown.
beastial wrath + lynxrush = profit
A blood DK that know his/her way with the talent tree would be quite hard to defeat in duels. But don't worry about arena they won't be putting out enough damage to take out comps with healers.
09/27/2012 02:02 PMPosted by Kendrana
Self healing tank spec successfully surviving damage.

WORKING AS INTENDED.

On another note, if you're smart, you'll be able to kill them easily. I smacked up a blood DK with my destro lock the other day using my voidlord. My secret?

Keeping them away from me and having voidlord on passive.
09/27/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Omnicron
Me and a priest killed teams of 2 blood dks all the time in twos. They die just fine if you cc them and play right.

this... i remember messing around in arenas and just laughing whenever i would see dual blood dk teams (and this was back when vengeance proccd in pvp and i was under geared like some !@#$). was frost btw
09/27/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Chinupp
Either you are a troll or a complete idiot.
kite harder.
09/27/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Kusari
implying anyone with half a brain takes a god awful stun over deaths advance for pvp

Well I take Chillblains over it...

but yeah, take one of the other two, ASPH is terrible.
Tranq shot at the right time works wonders aswell................... :-) bye vengeance!
never knew vengeance was an enrage effect, well...i guess literally its deductively coherent