We're married now.

Wyrmrest Accord
Seyna was also reading the papers. He read them three times, then took out his reading glasses and read it again. His ears drooped as he found the hidden print on the papers.

"Ah... So THAT'S it, eh?" He sighed as he rubbed his temples. "Ko is gonna KILL me!"
Great.

Aerstole P. Coppertongue, M.D. gives you a look more gnarled than the rear of a treant. He is clearly upset at this new circumstance.

Well, what're you looking at?

My apparent life (death?) partner who is in serious need of a wardrobe upgrade. I mean, really, if this is going to work, then you need to dress snazzier.
This is what happens when you have a virmen in charge of handling marriage licenses.
09/27/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Shaark
I'm leaving you for the pretty draenic woman next door.

For the last time, I'm not interested. I will call the city guard on you.
Great.

Aerstole P. Coppertongue, M.D. gives you a look more gnarled than the rear of a treant. He is clearly upset at this new circumstance.

Ambergale stares down at the goblin then rubs her temples.

That's the last time I drink Pandaren beer.
Excellent, time to make gold off of all those litigation papers and divorce settlements....

*rubs hands together and smokes a large cigar*
09/27/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Layam
This thread is just asking for abuse.

Hawt!
"That's it?"
http://media.salon.com/2012/08/maroney_rect1-460x307.jpg
I don't remember signing those papers.

I refuse to sleep on the couch or the doggy bed and you WILL NOT touch my bone pile. I'll cook for you, but you damn well better offer something in return. Like gems, shiny gems.
*practices writing " Aerstole P. Coppertongue, M.D " over and over... and over*

*reviews terms of soon to be purchased life insurance policy, then forges name on form*

Look, it was too crowded in here. Fortunately, Goblins are prone to "death by misadventure".
Is...is this another harem scam? o_-
I needed to pull out my scariest character for this one.

COME TO MAMA YOU SEXY LITTLE GREEN THING YOU.
*Kina stares down at the Goblin, and her left begins to twitch*

Yeeeeeah, this will take some explaining.

*She bites her bottom lip and rubs a finger across her chin and thinks.*

Surely this can't be legally binding, I already have two husbands.

Unfortunately for me, it is.

They're letting us get married now?

Sweet.

Alas, our love is still forbidden by law.

Can you believe they're still not allowing marriages with height differences of over three feet? Something needs to change.

09/27/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Shaark

I'm married to her, too.

09/27/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Kryte
"...This is worse than the dwarf."

I think you mean better.

Great.

....Carry me through the door to our home? ;D

That takes "bringing home the bacon" to a whole new level.
Seyna was also reading the papers. He read them three times, then took out his reading glasses and read it again. His ears drooped as he found the hidden print on the papers.

"Ah... So THAT'S it, eh?" He sighed as he rubbed his temples. "Ko is gonna KILL me!"

Who is Ko? You know what, don't bother answering. I'm probably married to her.

Great.

My apparent life (death?) partner who is in serious need of a wardrobe upgrade. I mean, really, if this is going to work, then you need to dress snazzier.

Aerstole hands Bomzik a stack of divorce papers. And a lit stick of dynamite.

That'll do, then.

I don't remember signing those papers.

I refuse to sleep on the couch or the doggy bed and you WILL NOT touch my bone pile. I'll cook for you, but you damn well better offer something in return. Like gems, shiny gems.

Souls? No wait, too valuable. Money? HA! Too valuable. Labor? Nope. Valuable beyond belief. Gems? Are you kidding me? Toooooooooo valuable for a simple marriage. My mother? Ah yes, she'll do.

Aerstole hands Nazli his own mother. She is asleep. In one of her hands is a simple cane, carved of wood native to the area and topped with a shiny green gem one might hazard to guess represented Aerstole. What a loving mother, her.

In her other hand is a lit stick of dynamite.

Right then.

09/28/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Zieto
Is...is this another harem scam? o_-

You got me.
My darling. I have waited so long for this. Come, let me caress you.
So my milkshakes really do bring all the boys to the yard?
09/28/2012 09:18 PMPosted by Jirargh
My darling. I have waited so long for this. Come, let me caress you.

I feel sexually threatened.
I'm going to beat you now. And I don't intend on stopping.
09/28/2012 02:16 AMPosted by Pyrillia

For the last time, I'm not interested. I will call the city guard on you.

Don't flatter yourself.