Open Libram XLVIII: Every Day I'm Pandaing

Paladin
Post Limit:
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
So, what do you guys think about the new PVP set for Paladins? I'm getting it to transmog because I really like how it looks. :D Not to mention I might go into some BGs, so having it would be a benefit too.
Looks like Gulliver stood up inside a pagoda and decided to wear it.
Find the PvP set rather meh, too be honest.

It looks like a mage or a priest should be wearing the set, not a heavily armored paladin.
It definitely looks more priestly than plate.
Yes, it was.
10/03/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Lobster
I just haven't seen enough evidence to conclude ret is bad right now.

we're definitely better than we were at the beginning of cata. so so so much better.

but i do personally think our damage is tuned a bit on the low side and the usual suspects are tuned a bit too high making us look even worse in comparison.

maybe gear scaling will fix it? personally i think that will make warriors even worse than they already are since they often scale even better than we do.
How are you guys doing in the raids you've done so far? All I've done is one Sha and a couple Galleon, with classes that simcraft would rate significantly higher, yet the only two people who have been above me are a prot paladin and another ret, and have done fine in all the 5-mans I've been in as well.
10/03/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Cayse
How are you guys doing in the raids you've done so far? All I've done is one Sha and a couple Galleon, with classes that simcraft would rate significantly higher, yet the only two people who have been above me are a prot paladin and another ret, and have done fine in all the 5-mans I've been in as well.

The one Sha I did (and this was when I still had a Monk polearm equipped), I still did pretty decent. Middling around #8 or 9, but then again, we were all in a terrible mishmash of gear. Guess that's not the best indicator, but I haven't felt like I was doing badly in any way.
10/03/2012 06:12 AMPosted by Elidra
Doesn't SoI also increase healing you do, making your emergency WoGs and healing talent better?

5% increase. Though when my guild was raiding DS my 5 stack BoG usually were mostly overheal when i got them off before my healers hit me with a LoH.

I think i beat them to it ONCE...

>.>
<.<
10/03/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
I'm just going to pick one or two reps to work on at a time and accept being slow and behind everyone else.

ONE OF ME, ONE OF ME! ;)

I'm in no hurry to do anything - even gear up for alt raiding (which I'm hoping is a month or so away anyway). I have started queuing as DPS for random normals though - to try and get some stuff, hoping for a non plate tank so I can roll on plate tanking items, ..
The Ret PvP 2piece gives 3.02% PvP Power.

Very nice!
Oh God.

They took out ALL the Season 11 PvP vendors. I can't find a single one of them...

... I STILL HADN'T GOTTEN THE BOOTS ARARAGHH!%!@%
All these people QQing about ret idk

I just haven't seen enough evidence to conclude ret is bad right now.

The only thing I can think of is people trying to judge dps based on trash packs. The ramp up time and dps without cooldowns can suck. It doesn't help that our burst cooldowns are so frelling long, either. But overall the biggest factor I can see at this point is pebkac.

*On a side note: Light's Hammer is so much fun in heroic 5 mans.
Oh God.

They took out ALL the Season 11 PvP vendors. I can't find a single one of them...

Well it's a good thing I hate how robes look on Draenei.

On a side note, it seems Invincible has really turned around. Guess that forum vacation did him good. >.>
The Ret PvP 2piece gives 3.02% PvP Power.

Very nice!

2-piece CS proc gives about 4.5% too!

They were supposed to be moved to the other vendors that have old sets, but this season transition has been a total gong show. Check Evee in Tanaris, and Xazi in Dalaran. If they aren't there, they're gone for the time being.
Yay finally Hit and Expertise capped, boo WoWreforge doesn't seem to want to take the stats from my Dragonling Trink into account so I had to go in there and eyeball it.

ONE OF ME, ONE OF ME! ;)

Most likely, I'm not even sure if I'll be raiding at this point. lol.
Dear Libram, I need your help getting the new Ret guide stickied! Just finished updating it and err'thing.

Here it is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657441833

In other news,

10/03/2012 12:38 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
I'm just going to pick one or two reps to work on at a time and accept being slow and behind everyone else.

This.

ONE OF ME, ONE OF ME! ;)

Most likely, I'm not even sure if I'll be raiding at this point. lol.

You are dangerously approaching my level of non-involvement. On one hand, it's freeing. On the other, looking at all the cool things you don't have time for isn't as fun.