Open Libram XLVIII: Every Day I'm Pandaing

Paladin
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next

It's likely in preparation for a useful DPS racial being added to Blood Elves. Even prenerf, Arcane Torrent wasn't worth diddly except to Arcane Mages (even then, not very good).

It's not base mana btw. Returns 1200 mana as Ret, 6000 as Holy.
At 6% mana return it was actually pretty damned awesome for healers, giving far more mp5 than any other racial. A Silence that gives more mana back than the Human Spirit buff or the Gnome mana pool buff as well is a pretty damned good racial.
09/29/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Sparklefever
I did it because most of the Pally tier looks awful on a male Tauren :(

What else is new =P
09/29/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Well you passed me, I'm only a few bars into 89.

Ding. :D
09/29/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Age is a state of mind. :P

I know, and I feel very old right now. I haven't had a holiday from work since January, the stress is high due to urgent/super high priority projects atm, and I'm not sleeping well as a result. I am taking 2 weeks off in November so hopefully I'll feel better after that.
I did it because everything looks awful unless it's on a female Draenei :(

Fixed. :)
[e] fixed double post.
Two hour queue to get on my Illidan char. 0.o
luls illidan... wonder how angry all the people who transferred there because of the arena junkies poll are now.
09/29/2012 04:38 PMPosted by Infuser
Two hour queue to get on my Illidan char. 0.o

Just last night my guildmaster said "well, at least Draenor is good for something...we don't have queues to log in".

Draenor is one of the original severs, and has one of the older guilds around, HOSS. They've been around since before WoW came out (in EverQuest). We just don't have as many people as we used to have, but the server isn't dead either. I actually like our population situation. We have enough people to keep a decent economy, but it's not cramped.

Also, you all can call me insane, but I've decided to stop wearing my Tier 6 transmog for prot and have went dark. For some reason I really like this look. I know it's super common cause tons of pieces match it, but I don't care, I like it haha.
Haha, logged off for my race change on my Shammy and now Darkspear has a 10 minute queue. :(
09/29/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Infuser
Haha, logged off for my race change on my Shammy and now Darkspear has a 10 minute queue. :(

Oh that's just wrong.
09/29/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Bravehearth
Also, you all can call me insane, but I've decided to stop wearing my Tier 6 transmog for prot and have went dark. For some reason I really like this look. I know it's super common cause tons of pieces match it, but I don't care, I like it haha.

That is a pretty nice looking set.
09/29/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Cayse
luls illidan... wonder how angry all the people who transferred there because of the arena junkies poll are now.

44 minute queue on KJ.

:(

arena junkies poll?
09/29/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Elidra
That is a pretty nice looking set.

It's even better when the enchants show. The colossus weapon enchant looks just like Mongoose. The spell effect on that wrath pvp shield is the exact same color.

I am not extremely happy with the shield or mace, but it's the best I can do for now.
[13:37:07] You receive item: [Disc of the Red Flying Cloud].
[13:37:11] You have added the mount Red Flying Cloud to your collection.
09/29/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Vladja
arena junkies poll?

Because the popular (and really, incorrect) opinion that forsaken is now the best race for pvp, a huge chunk of the arena community wanted to pick one server to go to.

Of course, they picked the largest Horde server, the largest server in the entire game, to go to. Because they are all massive idiots.

Soloed ToC to twins. No sword for me. :(
Oh how I wish I could actually purchase my honor gear right now.
09/29/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Astaeri
Oh how I wish I could actually purchase my honor gear right now.

me too. given my lack of luck grinding heroics some pvp pieces would be upgrades. plus i really miss wearing a pvp trinket.

has anyone noticed that the mop elite vendor is sitting randomly out in the middle of nowhere on the wall? i ran into him when i was jumping into townlong stepps because i couldn't figure out how to find the breadcurmb quests.

i couldn't find the honor vendor sadly
09/29/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Vladja
i couldn't find the honor vendor sadly

When I asked an NPC where I could find an honor vendor, they pointed me in the direction where the elite vendor was. =|
On a side note, I did some pet battles on my tauradin.

They're actually really fun.
Where the glorious vendor is will be where the other vendors are when the season starts... all of the vendors in Org (for both justice and honor) basically are going to sit there in their Cataclysm state. Who knows why.

I'm just using my 85 pvp trinket... and have basically no gear separation between sets yet.