Hi I am Zinathene, A New Level 90

Frostmourne
Post Limit:
Thank you for reading this post in advice

First and foremost I would like to thank my parents for giving me this chance to get to level 90, giving birth to me was a very hard act and I would like to thank my mum and dad for everything.
Next I would like to thank the Australian government for giving me centrelink for me to stay home and play games full time and reap off tax payers money, I would like to thank Tafe and all teachers there to allow me to not sit exams for this game and most importantly would like to thank crimson blade for everything.

After getting there slowly I have come to the conclusion that wow is amazing and I am in love, blizzard it required a lot of hard work and sick days to get here and I would like to thank you for all this.

Unfortunately I couldn’t abuse the AV bug or do instance farming or find other bugs in game to get me ahead of the player base, but I did push myself and having a lot of Milo Milky bars ready for the late nights really got me going.
I cannot wait to see what you guys have in stock for us come WOW WrathoftheTitans next year.

Please help me put our hands together for myself and
totally deserved it
Thank you Whissle, It was hard and long but i got there,

i suggest hard work and commitment.
09/26/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Zinathene
Thank you Whissle, It was hard and long
10/10 would read again
Avadon,

Thank you so much for your support it means a lot that people like you care about people like me.
Avadon,

Thank you so much for your support it means a lot that people like you care about people like me.

it means alot to me that you appreciate me supporting you thank you
This is the best threat I've read in about 4 years nay since the release of WolrdoftheWarcraft, I must congradulate you on such epic accademic and literarry skills.

Please eccept my humbold grattitude for all your hard work in creating this threat and also grz on 90, im sure it was sure tough and tiring playing this game all day for a whole entire day.!
bump
10/04/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Jury
bump
y.
Now die and reborn as my new army of the undead.
Titan is new IP, not Warcraft related afaik.
10/07/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Bitmad
Titan is new IP, not Warcraft related afaik.

Just like diablo 3 right?
nice !@#$ing cloth helm you loser. How were you in CB? You're absolute dog%^-*. How was riding that bench handing out towels to all the good players.